Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. (940 Views)

Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by cynhamscakes(f): 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
Hhnnmmmmm I pray the brothers and sisters are not in our compound also.

Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by gentlesinna(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2020
That's a baby Gabon viper
More venomous than the adult

You have to be very careful bcs there will be more of them lucking around..... seeing a baby snake in ur compound can be very disastrous if nothing is done on time......I will advice u to employ the service of a sprayer to spray all ur compound

2 Likes

Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by richeeyo(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2020
You pray,,,,,,,,,, Its too late for that. What you hear at times at night in ur room are not rats
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by GOFRONT(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
Chaiii....Baby Lalasticlala ooooo
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by KELVINXY: 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
baby what?
there is nothing like baby snake,snakes starts killing from day one
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 28, 2020
U live in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by reaky(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2020
No pepper soup for this one
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by ABLESOFT2(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2020
Lala Food Is Ready Ooo..,,
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by cynhamscakes(f): 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
gentlesinna:
That's a baby Gabon viper
More venomous than the adult

Viper ke? Ha!!!!!
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by cynhamscakes(f): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
Which kind wahala be this one?
My neighbour have been telling me of how he has been killing snakes in the compound. He kills and buries them after cutting off the head. This particular one is the 3rd snake he is killing this month.

This is not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by cynhamscakes(f): 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
Please i need suggestions on chemicals that we can spray round the compound to chase them off.
Thank you.
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by Darato: 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
Bro Lala will soon be here let me stay here

Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.

Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by Darato: 3:02pm On May 28, 2020
cynhamscakes:
Please i need suggestions on chemicals that we can spray round the compound to chase them off.
Thank you.

There is a tree that chases snake away. You plant it in your house and they won’t come there. Ask these people that sells flowers and co and also these people that sells farm chemicals for the one that drives snake away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by cynhamscakes(f): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Darato:

There is a tree that chases snake away. You plant it in your house and they won’t come there. Ask these people that sells flowers and co and also these people that sells farm chemicals for the one that drives snake away.

Thank you.

Since I created this thread, 3 of similar snakes have been killed. Same skin colour, almost same length.

1 Like

Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by sultaan(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
That is a puff adder very deadly and you should look out for their mother in a hole or under a pile within 50 ft of where you killed all babies, they give birth to live babies that wander off sometimes but mum is still giving birth

1 Like

Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by Slawormir: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by RuggedSniper: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
sultaan:
That is a puff adder very deadly and you should look out for their mother in a hole or under a pile within 50 ft of where you killed all babies, they give birth to live babies that wander off sometimes but mum is still giving birth
@sultaan... Are there anti-venom medical facilities in Abuja... and Nigeria as a whole? Thanks for your illuminating post.
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by RuggedSniper: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Darato:

^^^Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by cynhamscakes(f): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2020
sultaan:

Thank you. We have made efforts to block all holes on the fence.

Few days ago, just in the next compound, a huge snake was seen chasing some frogs but before the people could kill it, it escaped into a hole.
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by javaRookie: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2020
OMG! Is that a freaking viper!
These species of snakes are very dangerous and a bite to a human can very fatal.
Most times, they are not agressive but can strike you for intruding in its space.

Are you looking for a professional and eye catching book cover that can grab the attention of amazon buyers in 3 seconds?
Look no further!
You will get a professional cover design for any niche of choice.
These designs are designed down to reflect the niche of the book at its best.
WhatsApp at o8027572688 for samples.
Re: Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. by Imoobot(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
front food.

(1) (Reply)

Up-to-date Oau Info On Post-utme And Admission Processing For Oau Aspirants / Raffle, Charity Sweepstake Or Scam? / Free Backlinks To Boost Your Domain Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.