Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe (957 Views)

Ibanga Bassey Etang's Death: NDDC Shuts Down Headquarters / Etang Umoyo Edet Decamps From APC To PDP In Akwa Ibom State / Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by oshozondii: 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
The acting Director of Finance and Accounts of the Niger Delta Development Commission, (NDDC), Chief Ibanga Bassey Etang, is dead.

Chief Etang is said to have died at the Braithwaite Memorial Hospital (BMH), in Port Harcourt after he allegedly took ill and gasping for breath at about 2am, Thursday before being rushed to the health facility.

According to an insider source prevy to the development, the cause of death is yet to be determined.

The source, however, informed DAILY INDEPENDENT that his body has been moved to the holding area, called ‘COVID Area’ at the hospital, with the intention of taking his samples for a coronavirus test.

This development is said to have occured following a directive from Abuja, with a view to testing and finding out the true cause of death.
https://www.independent.ng/breaking-nddc-loses-acting-director-finance-amid-probe/

Mynd44

Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by Amaso99(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2020
The rate at which top Government officials are dying since the closure of air ports across the world, it's obvious they travel abroad every now and then for medical checkup

Rip sir

Those that are a life please fix the health sector

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by Racoon(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
shocked From COVID-19 or NDDC probe? When forensic audit of the NDDC is ongoing? Perhaps since they cant burn the paperworks they have now resort to cleaning up the human evidence.The audit must go on.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by SadiqBabaSani: 2:14pm On May 28, 2020
his Death shud be investigated
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
his Death shud be investigated

I can smell foul play too. More like he was being murdered, so secrets won't be revealed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by rosy02(f): 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
It seems like Covid related symptoms.
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by Blackking98(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
It could be death caused by illness.
Or
Death caused by someone or people so the truth won't come to light.
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by SenatorBright(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2020
This is my opinion.

I know this NDDC saga will definitely degenerate to a house of madness. If I'm correct, there was a forensic audit into the account of this ministry where 20billion, I mean 20billion Naira was either stolen, missed or looted. We know the minister in charge of this ministry. He said nothing about this. The last time Senator Godswill Akpabio was on news was probably when he stated he wasn't interested in the Senate sit. Fast forward, another news of illegal contract surfaced again in which the presidency ordered a probe.

The man who has first hand detail on how money go in and out of this ministry decided to cross to the other side of the world either knowingly or unknowingly.

I'm not yet tired of this country. My forefathers were Nigerian, my father is a Nigerian and I am a Nigerian. We will loot this country together. It's just a matter of time.
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by ABLESOFT2(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2020
Let Me Know His Cause Of B4 I Drop My Comment On Diz Matter....
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Loses Acting Director of Finance, Ibanga Etang Amid Probe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On May 29, 2020
LIFE!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Fayose And His Fiancee / U.k Won't Pay Hazard Allowance, FG Tells Doctors Planning To Migrate. / Attah Igala: You've No Right To Announce Demise Of Oboni, Solicitors Warns Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.