Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Reportedly Welcome Baby In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Reportedly Welcome Baby In The US (651 Views)

Davido And Wife-to-be, Chioma, Reportedly Welcome Bouncing Baby Boy / Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Reportedly Welcome Baby In The US by temi4christ: 1:21pm On May 28, 2020
Nigerian singer, Simi and her husband, Adekunle Gold have reportedly welcomed their first child in the United States of America.

The report which was first published by blogger, SDK on her blog, alleged that the duo welcomed their baby before Simi released her “Duduke” video.

Simi and Adekunle Gold reportedly arrived the US long before the coronavirus pandemic.

Read the report below…

“Musicians Simi and Adekunle gold who are currently in the US welcomed their baby many weeks ago according to sources based in the US….

The couple who arrived the US before the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown to birth their baby have been locked down there since the arrival of their patter of tiny feet.

Insiders reveal that Simi had birthed her baby long before the Duduke challenge she started on Instagram…*wink*

see full gist here
https://afrigistbase.com/simi-and-adekunle-gold-reportedly-welcome-baby-in-the-us/
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Reportedly Welcome Baby In The US by OmoOduduwa01: 1:26pm On May 28, 2020
Congratulations to them.... If it's true o
If not, I wish them save delivery
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Reportedly Welcome Baby In The US by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 28, 2020
I thought trump has ban medical tourism and green card for African countries?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Reportedly Welcome Baby In The US by pretydiva(f): 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
Congratulations. I always knew she birthed the baby before the release of duduke. A.g nor go gree her expose pregnancy like that
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Reportedly Welcome Baby In The US by Darato: 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
Congrats to the couple.

Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.

Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

(1) (Reply)

Lady Begs President To Open Border; Reveals Her Boyfriend Is Cheating Mercilessl / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Ozo Is Seen Apologizing To Nengi For Choosin Dorathy / I Won't Still Date Laycon Even If Kiddwaya Is Not Present - Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.