Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(2) (11404 Views)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1) / The Spiritual Realm - What Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(2) by chinedumo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
This Note is a reported speech of the testimony. I am only sharing something I came across that someone else(John Mulinde) reported of an event that took place In a church. My words are those in italics. Any other is not mine. I am sharing and reporting again this piece of information because I find these words true and sure. If there is any error, it might be of things i haven't taken notice of. If you need explanation and clarification or even further expositions on the matters this testimony teaches i will be delighted to be of help in clarifying such doubts. These issues to me are perfectly scriptural and of sound doctrine. I split the testimony into two, to ease the readers especially those on mobile. it began with "Testimony of the spiritual realm(1)"
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=448578653077

He says as long as they succeed in cutting off the open heavens and the rock is restored, they watch this person, they are waiting because they know the answer is definitely coming. Then this man spoke something that really shook my faith. It is because of the next part he shared that I went into fasting ten days to ask, "Lord, is this true? Can you prove it to me?". This man said that every Christian has an angel serving him/her. Now we know the Bible says angels are Ministering Spirits to us. He said that when people pray, the answer comes in the hands of the angel. The angel brings the answer like we can read it in the book of Daniel. Then he said something really tough: If the one who prays knows the spiritual armors and is clothed with them, the answer comes by an angel who is also clothed in full armor. If the one who prays doesn't care about spiritual armor, their angels come without Spiritual Armor. Christians who don't care about what kind of thoughts come into their minds, they don't fight the battle of their minds. Their angels come without the helmet. Whatever spiritual weapon you ignore on Earth, the angel doesn't have it as he serves you. In other words, our spiritual armor is not protecting our physical bodies; it's protecting our spiritual exploits. This man said, when the angel is coming, they would focus and look at him and notice the areas which are not covered, and those are the areas they
War!
would attack. If he has no helmet, they would shoot at his head. If he has no breastplate, they would shoot at his chest. If he has no shoes, they would make a fire that he is walking in the fire. Now I am just repeating what this man said. Actually, we asked him, "Can angels feel fire?" You know what he said to us?

Remember this is a spiritual realm. These are spirits dealing with spirits. The battle is intensive. When they overpower an angel of God, the first thing they target is the answer he is carrying. They get that from him, that is what they give through the cults, the witchcraft, and people say, "I got this because of witchcraft." Remember what the Bible says in the book of James? All good things come from God. So where does the devil get the things he gives to his people? Some people who cannot have children, they go to witch doctor and satanists, and they get pregnant! Who gave them that baby? Is Satan a creator? NO! He steals from those who don't pray to the end. Jesus said, "Pray without ceasing." Then He said, "But when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith?" Will He find you still there waiting? Or will you have given up and the enemy would steal what you have prayed for? Then this man said that they are not satisfied with just stealing the answer. They are also interested in detaining the angel and they start fighting him. He said sometimes they succeed in holding and binding the angel. And he says, when that happens, the Christian is a victim on Earth. They can do anything with that Christian because he is totally left without ministry in the Spirit.

I said to him, "Do you mean an angel can be held in captivity by demonic forces?" This man did not even know the scriptures by the time he was saying all this. He did not know very many scriptures. He was just sharing his experiences. He said, they wouldn't hold the angel too long because as other Christians prayed elsewhere, reinforcement[s] would come, and the angels would go free. If the Christian responsible did not pray through, he remains a captive. Then the enemy sends his own angel as an angel of light to this person, and that is where the deceptions come in. False visions and false prophecies. False leadership, I mean leading, guidance in the spirit, making wrong decisions of all types. Many times this person is open to all kinds of attack and bondages. I left that dinner so troubled, so troubled. I said, "Lord, I don't want to even try and believe this." It removes all my confidence, my security. When I went to seek the Lord, it was ten days. The Lord did two things:

1) He not only confirmed the things I had heard, He opened my mind to see a lot more that this man could not tell us of what happens in the spiritual realm.

2) He led me to see what we are supposed to do as the things are happening so that we are not overcome, but that we can overcome.

We need to know three things and really come to terms with these three things:

3) How to operate with the weapons of our warfare. The Bible calls them the armor of God. It is not our armor; it is God's armor. When we use it, we allow God to fight on our behalf.

4) Understand the relationship of the ministering spirits, the angels, to our spiritual lives, and to be sensitive to what is happening in our hearts as a leading to what needs to be happening in the spirit concerning us. That brings us to the third thing.

5) That is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not supposed to come as our servant, serving us and bringing things to us. He does not run to and fro to the Father to tell Him what we need. That is the work of angels. But He stands by our side. Doing what? Guiding us, teaching us, leading us and helping us to pray the right way. When these things are happening in the spiritual realm, He tells us. Sometimes He wakes you up in the night and says, "Pray." You say, "No! My time is not yet come." And He says, "Pray now!" Why? He sees what is happening in the spirit. Sometimes He says, "Tomorrow? Fasting!" You say, "Oh, no, I'll start on Monday!" But He understands what is happening in the spiritual realm. We should learn to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. He guides us in the paths of righteousness.

Concluded.

An excerpt from a sermon by John Mulinde.

John Mulinde is the founder and leader of World Trumpet Mission, Uganda.

Re: Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(2) by JourneytoEL(f): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2021
wow, so true

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / Is It Proper To Give Your Tithe To The Needy? / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of RCCG Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.