Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Hope Your Son Gets Coronavirus – Troy Deeney Reveals Abuse - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hope Your Son Gets Coronavirus – Troy Deeney Reveals Abuse (245 Views)

Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award / Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hope Your Son Gets Coronavirus – Troy Deeney Reveals Abuse by marviebeacon: 2:33pm On May 28, 2020
I Hope Your Son Gets Coronavirus – Troy Deeney Reveals Abuse

Troy Deeney has spoken about the abuse he and his family have suffered after he expressed concerns about the safety of the return of the Premier League.
The Watford captain recently said he felt questions about coronavirus safety had not been adequately answered, particularly those around increased illness rates among black and minority ethnic (BAME) people.

Deeney hasn’t yet returned to training but is reportedly expected to link up with his team-mates next week, with clubs having approved the return of full-contact sessions.

The 31-year-old says people have had little sympathy for footballers set to be returning to an environment where plenty have admitted they may not feel fully safe.

Read more
https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/i-hope-your-son-gets-coronavirus-troy.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Robertson: Virgil Van Dijk And Jurgen Klopp Are Best In The World / We Won’t Beg Anyone To Play / The Charitable Side Of Floyd Mayweather He Doesn’t Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.