Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buy Brand New Phones, Laptops E.t.c And Pay Instalmentally - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Brand New Phones, Laptops E.t.c And Pay Instalmentally (480 Views)

Where Or How Can I Buy Phone And Pay Instalmentally Every Month? / Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Brand New Phones, Laptops E.t.c And Pay Instalmentally by Jeffhardie: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
Do you want to buy a brand new phone or laptop or other electronics like Freezer Television e.t.c of your choice and you don't have enough money?
Are you willing to pay instalmentally without any down payment?
If yes , contact me on whatsapp 08129841922 or call me on 08129841922

(1) (Reply)

Gionee S10 Lite (for Sale) / The Cheapest Way To Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria / In Need Of LG G5 panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.