Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True (7858 Views)

MTN Records Highest Number Of Subscribers Porting To Other Networks / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 / MTN Network Shut Down In Kogi State, Millions Of Subscribers Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by angelfallz(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2020
lampido22:
I want to know if airtel double data and airtime bonus has been discontinued. My sim is not even upto 3 months but for the past one month no double data. Please anyone with information on this.
You need to activate the double data, by sending get to 141
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by generationz(f): 3:41pm On May 29, 2020
okooloyun1:
I stopped using Airtel double data three months ago. MTN #300 for 1.5gb is a fair deal.

Do they discontinue this deal once in a while?
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by seanwilliam(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2020
jericco1:

With 10k you can get 80 GB on Airtel undecided
how many days
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by jericco1(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
how many days

1 month
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2020
sesameq:
airtel omo daada omo ire bi iyan dial *141* 241# or *312# for night plan

empty hen armed robbers and thieves dial *131*65# or *406# for night plan also

don't know about you but airtel is dope right here

LIKE FOR AIRTEL, SHARE FOR THOSE IDIOTS!

I use both and both serve their purposes. I can't say one is better than the other. Airtel *141* and then my offers. I still get offers even on an old SIM. 3k for 16gb. On mtn I use my MTN app and they have mega data deals. There was a time 5k got me 45gb of data on 2 consecutive occasions. Both are very fast, up to 25mbps on many occasions. I got a glo sim a few days ago, they gave me plenty data but was as slow as f***. Immediately I finished the data I removed the sim. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by sesameq: 5:50pm On May 29, 2020
greenhulk:

I use both and both serve their purposes. I can't say one is better than the other. Airtel *141* and then my offers. I still get offers even on an old SIM. 3k for 16gb. On mtn I use my MTN app and they have mega data deals. There was a time 5k got me 45gb of data on 2 consecutive occasions. Both are very fast, up to 25mbps on many occasions. I got a glo sim a few days ago, they gave me plenty data but was as slow as f***. Immediately I finished the data I removed the sim. Useless people.

my sh!t is useful more than glo network. devils. they will give you 500mb free and carry away the network. oya come and use the megabyte now!!

on TV, they will be shouting GRANDMASTERS OF DATA!!!
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by edoairways: 6:01pm On May 29, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I am not even seeing the 1gb for 200 on my offer? Airtel is so heartless
This offer is tricky
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by edoairways: 6:04pm On May 29, 2020
damtan:
Subscribed 1500 for 6gb today but the bonus airtime was not included. The thing pain me ehnnn. Well, I needed the data more.
You can't get double data if you purchase this from airtel however with mtn you get extra 3gig
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by edoairways: 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
Petersamuel8:
For Airtel users try *141*241# it still works
This offer is for selected sims
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by edoairways: 6:07pm On May 29, 2020
NuclearReactor:

100# for 1gb shockedshockedshocked
abeg how long it it valid
5 nights
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by edoairways: 6:10pm On May 29, 2020
oyatz:
That's not true sir.

Have you lived in Yobe, Kano, Katsina or Rivers States before?

Even some western states still have poor reception. Glo gives good network signals to areas that generate high revenue
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by edoairways: 6:11pm On May 29, 2020
Depressed101:
I have being using mtn since February 200 for 1gig valid for 14days and I just recently upgraded my Sim to 4g and I was given 10gig.my bros just noticed the airtel bonus was not coming too, so he went to buy another airtel Sim yesterday
You mean mtn gave you 10gig after you upgraded?
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by okooloyun1(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2020
generationz:

Do they discontinue this deal once in a while?
I can't tell ooo but it has been like that since I have been using it.
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by Brunicekid(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2020
okooloyun1:
*121*3#
God bless you a lot for this... Thanks!!!
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2020
damtan:
Subscribed 1500 for 6gb today but the bonus airtime was not included. The thing pain me ehnnn. Well, I needed the data more.
Are you still within the three months Limit Bonus Period.
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2020
benedictuyi:
Na Glo win am. Double data, free calls and wonderful night plan of 100 naira for 1gb.

I never believed I'll be a fan of Glo
Can you do multiple subscriptions in one night
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by oyatz(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2020
ALL businesses give priority to areas with the highest returns on investment (revenues for Globacom in this case).

MTN, Airtel, Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCOs), Newspapers etc also do it.

This is the reasons why GSM services are poor on most Intet-States Highways with only few villages and in rural areas.

In the extreme North of Nigeria, where readership of Newspapers is very limited, you can only get Newspapers of the previous day to buy.

edoairways:

Even some western states still have poor reception. Glo gives good network signals to areas that generate high revenue
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by benedictuyi(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Can you do multiple subscriptions in one night
As many as you wish
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
benedictuyi:

As many as you wish
Ok, pls what's the Speed like and The Codes too. Thank you
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by edoairways: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
oyatz:
ALL businesses give priority to areas with the highest returns on investment (revenues for Globacom in this case).

MTN, Airtel, Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCOs), Newspapers etc also do it.

This is the reasons why GSM services are poor on most Intet-States Highways with only few villages and in rural areas.

In the extreme North of Nigeria, where readership of Newspapers is very limited, you can only get Newspapers of the previous day to buy.

Yeah
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by benedictuyi(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Ok, pls what's the Speed like and The Codes too. Thank you
Depending on the Glo speed in your area. Although it's generally faster at night.

*777# choose option to buy data. Ensure you choose auto-renewal. Select the night and weekend plan. You'll see the 100naira for 1gb plan valid for 5days
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by madgoat(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2020
okooloyun1:
I stopped using Airtel double data three months ago. MTN #300 for 1.5gb is a fair deal.

Whats the code?
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2020
benedictuyi:

Depending on the Glo speed in your area. Although it's generally faster at night.

*777# choose option to buy data. Ensure you choose auto-renewal. Select the night and weekend plan. You'll see the 100naira for 1gb plan valid for 5days
Does it work only on weekends
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by akpunda86: 9:13pm On May 29, 2020
lampido22:
I want to know if airtel double data and airtime bonus has been discontinued. My sim is not even upto 3 months but for the past one month no double data. Please anyone with information on this.

Im still on it.my sim since nov last yr
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
akpunda86:

Im still on it.my sim since nov last yr
You've been getting double data since November last year?
That's more than 3 months
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by damtan(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Are you still within the three months Limit Bonus Period.
No I'm not
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by benedictuyi(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Does it work only on weekends
Everyday
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by Depressed101: 11:44pm On May 29, 2020
edoairways:

You mean mtn gave you 10gig after you upgraded?
yeah
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by Reeb2244: 2:37am On May 30, 2020
okooloyun1:
Code please.
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:49am On May 30, 2020
benedictuyi:

Everyday
Ok thanks
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by Nobody: 6:01am On May 30, 2020
sesameq:
airtel omo daada omo ire bi iyan dial *141* 241# or *312# for night plan

empty hen armed robbers and thieves dial *131*65# or *406# for night plan also

don't know about you but airtel is dope right here

LIKE FOR AIRTEL, SHARE FOR THOSE IDIOTS!
your hatred for mtn no b here ohh cheesy
Re: Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True by Chuky7(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2020
okooloyun1:

baba what's the code?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno H6 Imei Changing / Best Android Phones 2020 With Price / How To Send Unlimited Free Sms On Your Mtn Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.