Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Learn The Fundamentals Of Data Analysis Using SQL, Powerbi And R - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn The Fundamentals Of Data Analysis Using SQL, Powerbi And R (457 Views)

Get Started In Data Analysis With Excel, Powerbi And Python Chat 08139499099 / Data Visualization: Rate My New Skill On Powerbi / Learn The Fundamentals Of Algorithms And Data Structures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Fundamentals Of Data Analysis Using SQL, Powerbi And R by Maverikk: 6:33pm On May 28, 2020
We enable newbies and enthusiasts in data science chart the appropriate course in order to attract the right jobs and take on personal projects in data science. Our trainings comprise of lessons in SQL, POWERBI and R. The classes include step by step data science trainings using real-life datasets. Feel free to join the group below for more information and a demo training. Applicants should contact me on this number 08093309020
Re: Learn The Fundamentals Of Data Analysis Using SQL, Powerbi And R by benjanjo1: 7:15pm On May 28, 2020
Maverikk:
We enable newbies and enthusiasts in data science chart the appropriate course in order to attract the right jobs and take on personal projects in data science. Our trainings comprise of lessons in SQL, POWERBI and R. The classes include step by step data science trainings using real-life datasets. Feel free to join the group below for more information and a demo training. Applicants should contact me on this number 08093309020

is it free?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Godot: The Powerful Game Engine That Python Programmers Will Love / Laravel & React Developer Needed / Why You Need To Learn Go Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.