Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Has You Job Made You Depressed? What's Your Story ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has You Job Made You Depressed? What's Your Story ? (217 Views)

Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? / Warning:don't Loose You Job In 2020 Read This Post Asap / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has You Job Made You Depressed? What's Your Story ? by charlesatat: 6:33pm On May 28, 2020
ATAT YOU ARE SO LUCKY ![img][/img]

I hear this and some other crazy things people say about me and am sure we've heard similar things About ourselves but what they fail to know or see are the challenges we constantly face or have pass through. For example Why do I know Port Harcourt city very well ? I was once a Taxi Driver in the State!

How do I get cheap things in the city, I was once a JForce Nigeria member for Jumia and bought my first car selling Sanitary Pads for Uniport Students.
How come I travel to different countries or even have the privilege to speak to amazing international Icons like Oprah?

I Speak 8 international languages worked with the American Coner in Cote D'Iviore, and volunteered in various international company.

Why do I always look Happy ? Because I almost committed suicide and was saved by my kid sister in 2013. I know first hand what depression looks and feels like in this funny world.

We all have a story and it's our duty to live and tell them after COVID 19. WHATS YOU STORY ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Creativity Is Key To Emotional Intelligence / How To Ace The "Why Should We Hire You" Question / Do You Want To Start Side Business And Increase Sales With Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.