Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Identify The Products People Need Now - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Identify The Products People Need Now (266 Views)

Source Best Of The Products Only From The Sock Manufacturers / 2020 Jeans Trends - The 50 Top Denim Styles And Tips You Need Now / How Do I Identify Good Senator Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify The Products People Need Now by martwayne001: 6:54pm On May 28, 2020
So since I saw the @target post and the $20 dress, my mind has been racing. I know people have been talking about going digital and selling digital goods but conversations with different people have shown be that people are still buying products despite the 'halt' of economic activities.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
To be honest I was very surprised. People have restrategized and created new offerings. I, for one, have seen a huge rise in the demand for the production of ready to wear clothing for designers. Everyday, I get at least 3 requests. The day I spoke to our Guest Speaker, she had just sold a pair of bag and shoes. And I am here thinking: where are they wearing bags and shoes to?⁣⁣
⁣⁣
So point being, there are still people ready to buy your goods even at this time. So why relax?!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Join me on Saturday at 6pm for a LIVE Instagram Chat with Omolara Sanni of @handmadeng to discuss how to identify the products people need and can buy now. ⁣⁣

Instagram Handle: @Martwayne⁣
⁣⁣
If you have been selling your normal products or services despite the lockdown, please share with us what you have been selling and how in the comments below.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Anything at all. It does not have to be fashion-related.⁣⁣ We would love to learn from you.

www.martwayne.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tacha And Kim Oprah Meet At Bbnaija Reunion / How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally At Home? / Free Delivery Within Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.