Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event (27688 Views)

Technical Hitch Disrupting Buhari's Speech At UN Event Is Fake News- Garba Shehu / Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2020
popesco123:

May your kids get buhari kind of brain. may your ever remain in one nigeria with hausa and fulani
pained ipob spotted.
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by goldmatrix(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2020
...dead brain government with dead brain apc, is there anything good that can come from this government? Absolutely nothing
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
sharap.
Biafra with with 5 landlocked States is the zoo rather.
will you keep kyet was the first biafrian region only has the 5 stupid statistics that you mentioned here please get lost before our matter kill you
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 28, 2020
It all depends on video conferencing platform that host the meeting.
Most of these video conferencing are not stable outside Africa.
So our President going off air, was unusual, possibly he was hooked on Glo. That's where all the federal institutions at.
I joined a zoom video conferencing that lasted for 6 hours 38 minutes without glitches
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by phoenix911: 10:13pm On May 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Source: https://punchng.com/covid-19-technical-hitch-disrupts-buharis-speech-at-un-event/

Technical hitch my foot, something they did intentionally because they saw the handwriting on the wall to avoid the embarrassment that was coming we all know he cannot face and articulate his thoughts in a live event now they want to blame it on technical -hitch. The technical-hitch was it that the computer was running low on memory or was it from the network provider? Just asking, Giant of embarrassment.
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by ehardetola(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
sharap.

It pain you?
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by ebiskem(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2020
Buhari must be a glo customer grin
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by richhallm(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2020
I believe there is more to this. Can't we for once get things done proper? Ah! Whichever ministry/department in charge must be SANCTIONED.
Please Mr President.
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
ada9ja:
and your families are in it
which also makes him an animal
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2020
stevmatt15:

I have never use that line and never will I use it. I don't even know why we still allow it to function in this country.
which network do you suggest to be used
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2020
HQuadreal:

Glo and arsenal fit cause high BP...
But my own Glo SIM card works perfectly even in daytime when network congestion occurs

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by HQuadreal: 10:43pm On May 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:
But my own Glo SIM card works perfectly even in daytime when network congestion occurs

Udonminit?

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2020
Cigo1:
E no go beta for MTN
who told you it's MTN work

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2020
HQuadreal:

Udonminit?
Yes I am serious about i

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by GuestLog: 10:44pm On May 28, 2020
stevmatt15:

I have never use that line and never will I use it. I don't even know why we still allow it to function in this country.
because for people like me who reside in the heart of amajor city can testify that GLO has the best speed in Nigeria. Sell your phone and buy a 4G MiFi

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2020
captainamiedi1:
so buhari dey use glo?? he better port to a serious network provider.
No, Glo connection is good the problem could be connecting to the server

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2020
GuestLog:
because for people like me who reside in the heart of amajor city can testify that GLO has the best speed in Nigeria. Sell your phone and buy a 4G MiFi
sure Glo connection is fast even in daytime

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2020
indigene:
It all depends on video conferencing platform that host the meeting.
Most of these video conferencing are not stable outside Africa.
So our President going off air, was unusual, possibly he was hooked on Glo. That's where all the federal institutions at.
I joined a zoom video conferencing that lasted for 6 hours 38 minutes without glitches
What about distance it could also cause the hitches or maybe Abuja whether was not stable
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by HQuadreal: 10:48pm On May 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Yes I am serious about i

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2020
Maybe the weather in Abuja was not stable

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Mazigabriel(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2020
HQuadreal:

No lies

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by HQuadreal: 10:50pm On May 28, 2020
Mazigabriel:
No lies
Ok...

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by bigfish3k: 11:12pm On May 28, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
sharap.
Are you enjoying nigeria?
But if you are a fulani, you are exempted from this question

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Gideon110(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2020
HQuadreal:
Only glo network fit cause this kind gbege...
GLO is the worst network I have ever seen I swear...

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by bigfish3k: 11:16pm On May 28, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
How I wish it never happened, this is Nigeria and Nigeria is my country, I had no other country then this.
You can have a better and another country if only you are wise and want to be free from being enslaved

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by HQuadreal: 11:18pm On May 28, 2020
Gideon110:

GLO is the worst network I have ever seen I swear...

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2020
bigfish3k:

You can have a better and another country if only you are wise and want to be free from being enslaved

This is the problem with you small small boys here, what do you know about me? I have been around the world since 90s, I only know what I meant when I say that. Peace
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by bigfish3k: 11:37pm On May 28, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

This is the problem with you small small boys here, what do you know about me? I have been around the world since 90s, I only know what I meant when I say that. Peace
Explain what you mean naa

Or you just want to leave us guessing
Remember that if u leave an open ended question we the public shall fill the answer in our own way and you can't blame us
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Enculer: 11:38pm On May 28, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
sharap.

Yoruba demon. Slaves of hausa fulani.

Attack dogs for fulani.

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Thane(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2020
TRUE INFORMATION OR NO INFORMATION

I have found out that most people are very much mis/non-informed about the "1966", "Civil war" topics. These two topics are very much intertwined. Many materials on these topics are false, biased or full of vendatta.

However, after sifting through dozens of books and manuscripts, i would say it's better one pay no serious heed to the books of the main actors in the scene, all of their accounts have distortions.

However, if you want to get the full picture of everything no matter your stance or side of the divide. Read these three books.

For 1966: Nigeria's Military Coup Culture
https:///ichdySyA5l

For Civil War: Making of An African Legend https:///ichdySyA5l
There was a Country https:///087aMq7YFz

You can DM for copies.

Download the books and read them.
Copy and paste this message in as many places as you can. People have to read and be informed about History. This is no Joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event / "Buhari Will Never Win In Kano" - Kwankwaso's Aide Hits Back At Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.