Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage (4508 Views)

Sophie Alakija Slays In Bikini (photos) / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by Eboweeloghosa(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2020
Real Reason Why Wizkid’s Ex-Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Run Away From Her Marriage REVEALED
shocked
A popular blog in Nigeria has revealed that Sophia Alakija, a former girlfriend of Wizkid is having problems in her marriage and has subsequently left her matrimonial home
The rumour has it that Sophie abandoned the marriage so she could have the freedom to live her ‘bad girl’ life in clubs and wild parties. Furthermore, it was revealed that this drama occurred at the tail end of last year and as it stands now, the mother of two has refused to settle the matter amicably with the husband.

Here’s what the blog published:

“I have been gathering information on the actress Sophie. The actress left her marriage last year, She left the husband so she can be living her baby girl lifestyle, That’s why she took down all the family pictures and neglected her two kids, she is the number 1 clubs eat in Lagos presently, with her besties Efe Irele, Timini Egbuson(her love-vendor)and the rest.

A married woman reached out to GLB recently and reported the actress saying “the other night Sophie was texting my man and they were planning a vacation getaway after covid ,tueh, She is so loose,you need to see her in clubs and she is wilding out.”

Glb also confirms that last year She went to Dubai twice with the aid of her love-vendor and her Bestie sugar daddy(Akin Alabi the motivational speaker)who is secretly married to efe irele,the efe in question flaunts that her ring to pepper uncle Alabi house wife.

Sophie in the other hand is enjoying her new lifestyle as she has turned down all settlement arranged by the family,she is still using the name ALAKIJA because it rings a bell,she has actually removed the name on her twitter bio.igi ewedu oni wopa wa o,I come in peace.“

Please I need your supports.

Follow me so you wont miss out any update
Thank you and God bless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2020
lets patiently wait for the other side of the story....

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by bigiyaro(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2020
who gives a fvck...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by yuswrld20(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2020
who damn cares
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by Hypnotise: 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
Elements of fakeness
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by Chimeluv(f): 1:30am On May 29, 2020
Her business
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by CHoccolaTE: 2:39am On May 29, 2020
Sophie alakija has always surprised me with the way she always posts suggestive pictures of herself on social media busy forming sweet sixteen and thirst trapping on Instagram, doent ever post pictures of her two kids.
I won't be surprised if this story is true.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by Kobicove(m): 3:23am On May 29, 2020
Who cares?! undecided
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by StagethemTVee: 5:12am On May 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by scoundrel(f): 6:34am On May 29, 2020
If it’s not from SDK then I’ll hold my belief till further down the line. It is possible because she still has years to explore her youth and is light-skinned. A lot of Lagos men with loose guard cash will want to taste her and will offer enough money to convince her. I guess her husband will wait till she hits 38 - 42 years of age before she decides to resettle. Let’s hope the children are his first of all. Here I was thinking he was the one who’ll cheat first, prompting an end to the marriage.
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:02am On May 29, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Sophie alakija has always surprised me with the way she always posts suggestive pictures of herself on social media busy forming sweet sixteen and thirst trapping on Instagram, doent ever post pictures of her two kids.
I won't be surprised if this story is true.

'thirst trapping' grin

Too much assumption dey some girls head grin
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by ArewaWife(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2020
scoundrel:
If it’s not from SDK then I’ll hold my belief till further down the line. It is possible because she still has years to explore her youth and is light-skinned. A lot of Lagos men with loose guard cash will want to taste her and will offer enough money to convince her. I guess her husband will wait till she hits 38 - 42 years of age before she decides to resettle. Let’s hope the children are his first of all. Here I was thinking he was the one who’ll cheat first, prompting an end to the marriage. I guess she married a different Sumbo from the one I know.

Isn't sumbo married to Tania? This one is the girl that appeared in wizkid first video.
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by Olibboy: 11:00am On May 29, 2020
who dey settle d matter
Re: Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage by Vyzz: 11:49am On May 29, 2020
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Allegedly Got Anita’s House-help Pregnant? / Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! / Check Out Damilola Adegbite's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.