Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

See President Buhari’s Achievements And All You Need To Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See President Buhari’s Achievements And All You Need To Know. (275 Views)

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See President Buhari’s Achievements And All You Need To Know. by Eventmatter: 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
Image result for buhari pictures
The Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) of the Central Bank of Nigeria, launched by President Muhammadu Buhari on November 17, 2015, has made available more than 200 billion Naira in funding to more than 1.5 million smallholder farmers of 16 different commodities (Rice, Wheat, Maize, Cotton, Cassava, Poultry, Soy Beans, Groundnut, Fish), cultivating over 1.4 million hectares of farmland. The ABP has substantially raised local production of rice, doubling the production of paddy as well as milled rice between 2015 and 2019.

Read more: [https://www.eventmatter.com.ng/2020/05/see-president-buharis-achievements-and.html]
Re: See President Buhari’s Achievements And All You Need To Know. by SarkinYarki: 8:07pm On May 28, 2020
Please he has not achieved a single thing
Re: See President Buhari’s Achievements And All You Need To Know. by keentola(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2020
When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 200 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
Re: See President Buhari’s Achievements And All You Need To Know. by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 28, 2020
Lol..me focusing on the list of Buhari's achievement since 2016.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Kogi Is Real, I Know A Patient - Dino Melaye / 85,000 Museums Face Pandemic Challenge / Calling On Gov Obaseki And Sanwo-olu To Investigate Deaths Of Uwa And Justina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.