Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Can I Sell Off My Raw Songs? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How Can I Sell Off My Raw Songs? (475 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sell Off My Raw Songs? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:18pm On May 28, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

I've composed some very great songs through the years, but have no real interest in recording them or becoming a secular musician.

Thing is, I'll prefer instead to sell them off to a high bidder who'll produce and market them as theirs, rather than be called a musician with all the razzmatazz and paparazzi.

So I wish to know, if it's at all possible to get buyers for such raw music, as well as the modalities involved.

Also the amount one could get for putting up such offers, and if it's very possible to get a musician that'll pay handsomely as all my songs are hit songs and will project any artiste at all into more limelight.

Some will find my decisions strange but I'm a very reserved person and have no interest whatsoever in being a celebrity, I'll rather have my money and live a quiet life.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Anticipating...
Re: How Can I Sell Off My Raw Songs? by sirrotex: 11:36pm On May 28, 2020
I advise you get an artist to sing the songs in question and an agreement would be reached on how to share profits. You firstly need to copyright your songs to prevent theft.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Sell Off My Raw Songs? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Hello Nairalanders.

I've composed some very great songs through the years, but have no real interest in recording them or becoming a secular musician.

Thing is, I'll prefer instead to sell them off to a high bidder who'll produce and market them as theirs, rather than be called a musician with all the razzmatazz and paparazzi.

So I wish to know, if it's at all possible to get buyers for such raw music, as well as the modalities involved.

Also the amount one could get for putting up such offers, and if it's very possible to get a musician that'll pay handsomely as all my songs are hit songs and will project any artiste at all into more limelight.

Some will find my decisions strange but I'm a very reserved person and have no interest whatsoever in being a celebrity, I'll rather have my money and live a quiet life.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Anticipating...
truth is no one will buy your raw songs...holla me here and call me bastard if u eventually find a great buyer of raw songs...

U need to invest first before anyone will take u serious..u need to find a perfect beat or melody ideas written down fr your songs..then u record your vocals perfectly on the beat, note: it's not necessary u have a sweet voice, but it should be reasonable to catch attention..then u have a good chance of getting a buyer after presentation, can even link u up with serious buyers if they are good enough ... without all that, u on a long thing bro..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Compose Songs For Sale,where.how Can It Be Done?a / Very Best In DJ Service For All Your Occasions & Events / You Don't Need A Record Deal For Your Music To Be Heard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.