Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why I Would Advice Akinwumi Adeshina To Forget Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Would Advice Akinwumi Adeshina To Forget Second Term (370 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Would Advice Akinwumi Adeshina To Forget Second Term by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2020
This is not a time to get emotional because he is our fellow Nigerian but a time to save his remaining good reputation because this guy is being hunted by vultures.
When News about Adeshina probe first came out I waited patiently to get all the details before I can make any conclusion. With the fact and details of the allegations and probe only a blind man will not see the disaster coming. Here is my reason why I think Adeshina should forget about a second term and go enjoy his labours.

(1)He should protect his remaining reputation before they totally rubbish him.
Adeshina has serve as AFDB leader for 5 solid years and all of a sudden after being cleared for a second term arrows began to fly from all corners but the problem here is that ochestrators of those arrows are not the kind of people you should ever wish to be your enemies till you die. They have send him a colded message which is “Oga your service is no longer needed" but if he proves to be stubborn and goes for a second term then they activate weapon 2 which is rape allegation, panama papers, arms link, drug dealing allegation e.t.c and at the end Adeshina may finnish his second term but with a battered reputation. He should just leave the arena and go enjoy his wealth and labour. He cant win this battle. Its beyond his power.

(2)Adeshina can not win this battle, there are enemies inside the building who want him out.
Ask yourself this questions; where are the internal leak and document coming out from?
There are those who want to succeed him and has plant land mines for him. This people are his fellow African executives who have connection with wall street.

(3) He is not part of their society click. Adeshina is an outsider who got there through the recommendations of Ngozi Okonjo in early 2015 before assuming office on August 2015. What few people know is that most African leaders and Corporate executives are sell out and pawn to the west. Adeshina assume office with a pro-African policies which has made him step on big toes due to the fact he has not yet join the club (those who knows what I mean will understand better). They need to replace him ASAP with a loyal pawn and wont stop till its mission accomplished. He should not be deceive by any one drumming support for him be it Atiku, Obasanjo or Buhari as him alone will bear the burn.
If I was Adeshina after completing a 5 years tenure as a leader of AFDB and sees the storm coming against my second term I will simply forget about it and go enjoy my wealth and labour instead of fight a war I can never win.

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Advice Akinwumi Adeshina To Forget Second Term by Anazp: 9:19pm On May 28, 2020
This is rubbish. This post doesn't deserve a response
Re: Why I Would Advice Akinwumi Adeshina To Forget Second Term by surgical: 10:47pm On May 28, 2020
Poor job by a wannabe commentator
Re: Why I Would Advice Akinwumi Adeshina To Forget Second Term by femilistic1346: 2:39am On May 29, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Flights Can Fly But Cars Won't Cross Borders / Fire Guts Store Of Presidential Villa / Watch Oshiomhole On Committee To Screen Edo Guber Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.