Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (5035 Views)

Laide Bakare's Daughter Simi Cries Because Sallah Ram Was Slaughtered / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) / Simi Cries And Thank Adekunle Gold After Getting Pregnant With Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by MrayNgozi(f): 9:00pm On May 28, 2020
According to reports making the rounds online, Nigerian singer, Simisola Ogunleye popularly known as Simi and her singer husband, Adekunle Gold have reportedly welcomed their first child in the United States of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy1CUNIRZ7A

Simi and Adekunle gold who are currently in the US welcomed their baby many weeks ago according to sources based in the US.

The couple who arrived the US before the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown to birth their baby have been locked down there since the arrival of their patter of tiny feet

Insiders reveal that Simi had birthed her baby long before the Duduke challenge she started on Instagram…

Their baby news is heavily coded and i suggest we wait for them to announce the gender and the date of arrival themselves..”

More Details soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by iretiolu92(f): 9:07pm On May 28, 2020
Not surprise. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Enwhen(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2020
Na girl she born ??

Congrats oo

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Olude193: 9:11pm On May 28, 2020
The coded couple

Na so they code their relationship reach wedding

Unlike bambam and her husband who are quick to responding to Nigerians accusations...

In ten years time, we will check back

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by incogni2o: 9:13pm On May 28, 2020
Congrats to the couple

Why you consay na Baby Girl for title?

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2020
MrayNgozi:

Their baby news is heavily coded and i suggest we wait for them to announce the gender and the date of arrival themselves..”

And ur headline is saying another thing. Wetin dey worry u

2 Likes

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Kingseex1(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2020
congrats to her, my celebrity crush

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by MrayNgozi(f): 10:30pm On May 28, 2020
same here
Kingseex1:
congrats to her, my celebrity crush
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by MrayNgozi(f): 10:31pm On May 28, 2020
nothing bro, I just dey happy
cruxgemmata:

And ur headline is saying another thing. Wetin dey worry u
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by MrayNgozi(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2020
its called Privacysmiley smiley
Olude193:
The coded couple

Unlike bambam and her husband who are quick to responding to Nigerians accusations...

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Topmaike007(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
Sebi Buhari talk say airport dey close and no international flight, how she take reach USA, say na by Libya or Algeria she follow go? Cos I no understand again

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by MrayNgozi(f): 10:48pm On May 28, 2020
smiley smiley
Topmaike007:
Sebi Buhari talk say airport dey close and no international flight, how she take reach USA, say na by Libya or Algeria she follow go? Cos I no understand again
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by bukatyne(f): 10:52pm On May 28, 2020
Congratulations to Baby Gold. God bless you and keep you.

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by kiddkash(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2020
congratulobia

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by 2dice01: 11:37pm On May 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
This is what happens when you don't read the content

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 28, 2020
Unto us a h lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is born

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Nobody: 2:58am On May 29, 2020
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by BrainEya(m): 3:55am On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by MrayNgozi(f): 6:17am On May 29, 2020
fact smiley
2dice01:
This is what happens when you don't read the content

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by tjfulloption(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2020
I name the baby DUDUKE
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by seedorfy134(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2020
Ontop all the duduke nah girl u born
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by femi4: 6:54am On May 29, 2020
seedorfy134:
Ontop all the duduke nah girl u born
Enwhen:

Na girl she born ??

Congrats oo
Set awon primitive minds
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Aikon: 6:55am On May 29, 2020
Duduke is here!!!

By the way, the over over the video is wack
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by falcon01: 7:27am On May 29, 2020
i thought shes gonna give birth to an album
Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Rickmann: 1:28pm On May 29, 2020
Olude193:
The coded couple

Coded I tell u...i really like it that way.

1 Like

Re: Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl by Samkoliat(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
Na tears of joy congrats

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

fergie / Tonto Dikeh Calls Van Vicker An Asshole**treatens To Break His Head / Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.