Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun (28001 Views)

Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover / Naira Notes Redesign: Central Bank Orders Commercial Banks To Work On Saturdays / PETER OBI: The Only Governor In History To Call EFCC, To Audit His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by goziem1982(m): 5:56am On May 29, 2020
I don't know if Covid-19 signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the governor that he would attack Ogun Citizens from weekend henceforth.
Dumb leaders.
So he should continue locking down without any benefits? This has turn to business,allow people to do their business.
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by abd09abd: 6:02am On May 29, 2020
Shame on this country and shame on you Mr. Governor. Now im beginning to wonder what is really going on in this country. Is there any existence of corona virus in this country or is this foolish leaders of ours trying to put our live in danger all in the name of the revenue they are going to bring in to their selfish pocket. They don't want the economy to crash but they want people to be exposed to hazards that will claim their life. How can someone be stupid to say their will be movement from Monday to Friday and weekends will be restricted. Pls my people has there been a signed agreement between corona virus and our governor which states that corona virus should not operate from Monday to Friday except on the weekends. This is fucken unbelievable and im just wondering what is really going on out here. It seems all this corona thing is just a political propaganda and a dubious way to siphon some money into their corrupt pocket. There is so much that I don't understand from everything that is going on. What is the difference between Monday-Friday and Saturday/Sunday? Wont people mixed together by going to the market. What I can deduce from what they are doing is that they knew Monday-Friday are working days and they knew those are the days they will be able to bring in some revenues for themselves and they are tired of not getting the revenues that is why they are lifting the restrictions and making it only on the weekends. God will never let you people knw any peace by trying to put us in the harms way just because of what you are going to embezzle and acquire from us.
This is so funny

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by Jostoman: 6:06am On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I don't know if Covid-19 signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the governor that he would attack Ogun Citizens from weekend henceforth.

Dumb leaders.
they are looking for a way to cash out but they don't want Nigerians to suspect them.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by springer: 6:13am On May 29, 2020
Governor Dapo Abiodun. With thus your unstable lockdown decisions, u are loosing election popularity already. Your second term is in doubt. Personally I don't like your style of leadership, nothing physical is happening.
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by ericmor: 6:29am On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Dumb leaders.

Was just about to type something similar but no need again since we all realized that most of our rulers brain no dey function well
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by Biafranguy1(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2020
Senseless Governors
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by Biafranguy1(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2020
Jostoman:
they are looking for a way to cash out but they don't want Nigerians to suspect them.
Exactly
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by oyeb15: 7:18am On May 29, 2020
Lockdown can never stop d spread of d disease. The earlier we learn to live with it the beta.

Government should rather create health insurance for all Nigerians in disease or infection related to d virus.
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by jeff1607(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Dumb leaders.

what do you suggest sir?
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by Rido1(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Mumu governor.
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2020
Seun:
I don’t understand why we are under more restrictions than Lagos State.
Honestly, your Governor is unnecessarily overzealous
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2020
What's the point of locking down only Saturday and Sunday? So the virus go on holidays during the week and comeback on weekends ?? This country is a joke ��
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by Kylekent59: 8:53am On May 29, 2020
What a stupid idea

I had said it before that we Nigerians like electing leaders that have no plan in moving the country forward. Relaxing lock down Saturdays and Sundays...., sometimes i ask myself if they go through their decisions after laying it down.

As long as thugs exist, looting continues, and the judiciary has been bastardized. Nigeria can not be developed.
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by emiika: 9:32am On May 29, 2020
okay nah

Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by adakoleagbenu: 12:12pm On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Dumb leaders.
shows we have leaders who can't work with our realities. they are only copying France Germany Spain Italy in easing lockdown whereas those countries have not only flattened their curves, but cases hospitalisation and death are on a decline.

Nigeria = Copy and Paste FC

we are not even testing enough so we don't even know do true extent of spread. see ehn we are just playing jare
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by adakoleagbenu: 12:27pm On May 29, 2020
jeff1607:

what do you suggest sir?

WORK WITH OUR REALITIES. WE NOW KNOW THAT THE ELDERLY ARE MORE AT RISK . SO RESTRICT THE MOVEMENT OF THE ELDERLY. 70 AND ABOVE. NO UNNECESSARY TRAVELS OR CHURCH OR OWAMBES FOR THEM .

ENFORCE THE MANDATORY USE OF FACEMASKS AND PUNISH THOSE WHO DONT. NOT FINE O. COMMUNITY SERVICE LIKE SWEEPING AND CLEARING GUTTERS

FACEMASKS AND SANITIZERS ARE NOT EXPENSIVE FOR THE GOVERNMENT. COMMISION AND DISTRIBUTION MASSIVELY AND HONESTLY.

INSTALL HANDWASHING GADGETS IN PUBLIC PLACES, MARKETS, BANKS, CHURCHES, BUSSTOPS SCHOOLS ETC. . THIS IS DONE WHILE AGGRESSIVELY CARRYING OUT PUBLICITY CAMPAIGNS ABOUT COVID 19, HOW TO PREVENT.

TEACH PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WHEN SYMPTOMS COME.

IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT NA GOVERNMENT HAS DONE NONE OF THE ABOVE WHICH TELLS YOI THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS, JUST TRYING TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE WORKING
Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by Mhizcandy(f): 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
And it's not like he's doing anything for the state. Ota Road is a no go area
Seun:
I don’t understand why we are under more restrictions than Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun by yom2(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2020
e be like say them don take the lockdown swear for these ones. them carry am for head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison / President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Lekki Shootings: LASG Rejects Foi Request For CCTV Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.