Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Mention Five Nigerian Movies That You Will Never Forget In Your Life? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mention Five Nigerian Movies That You Will Never Forget In Your Life? (485 Views)

What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! / Independence Day: 5 Nollywood Movies That Celebrate Nigeria / Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Five Nigerian Movies That You Will Never Forget In Your Life? by Anfield247(m): 1:20am On May 29, 2020
Indomie Generations, please, stay out of this, okay! The Grand masters of nigerian movies, just give me five movies back then, that will always uphold the pride of Nollywood for you, anyday, anytime! Mine is :
1) Ebube (the Land of tears)

2) Living in Boundage

3) Igodo

4) Last burial

5) State of Emergency

I believe you should know these movies if you are a big fan of nollywood....Don't get it twisted!
Re: Mention Five Nigerian Movies That You Will Never Forget In Your Life? by Staphylococcus: 1:25am On May 29, 2020
Ija Aye

Koto Aye

Koto Orun

Aje

Eran iya Oshogbo
Re: Mention Five Nigerian Movies That You Will Never Forget In Your Life? by pyyxxaro: 1:38am On May 29, 2020
None of the above

Nigeria movie industry is a Dustbin industry
Re: Mention Five Nigerian Movies That You Will Never Forget In Your Life? by StubbornGENIUS: 1:49am On May 29, 2020
I can only remember these,though I've seen better ones that i forgot their names
Karachika

Queen Amina

Broken Marriage

Desperado

Orange Groove
Re: Mention Five Nigerian Movies That You Will Never Forget In Your Life? by Praxtech: 1:52am On May 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:
None of the above

Attention seeker
Re: Mention Five Nigerian Movies That You Will Never Forget In Your Life? by Anfield247(m): 3:50am On May 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:
None of the above

Your problems from Village

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:This BB Naija 2020 House Mate Has The Biggest Di?k / Dstv Moves Nigeria's NTA To Channel 419, What A Sad Conincidence / Bbnaija: Erica Will Lose That N85m, Father Mbaka Says As He Hails Laycon (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.