Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun (2038 Views)

Shuwa Arabs In Lagos Declare Support For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / 350 IGBO VILLAGES OCCUPIED BY FULANI AND SHUWA ARAB MERCENARIES – BARONNESS COX / Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by 9japride(m): 5:37am On May 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Youve seen price of cocoa and you see it is in very high demand all over the world.

SW is 3rd largest producer of cocoa in the world

Youve also seen igr, that SW leads.

On VAT, SW is leader.

Oil means nothing to us.
[color=#006600][/color]

Really? You are guys are ungrateful. After exploiting their wealth and damaging their environment, using it to develop your area now it means nothing to you? If you guys are having those high IGR and high revenue from cash crops, then fight for your region to manage itself or better still leave those fighting for Biafra to do their things. I only pity the southern states, them still they sleep. Sw to me will be a great region because of their resources, I will always support you guys and for south east they will always develop themselves in other areas. Large percentage of the population don't really know what's going on in this country especially the fulanization, the cunning western region and other actors sabotaging the growth and development of the country with acts of nepotism, bigotry and religious fanaticism.

1 Like

Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by kayusely70(m): 6:33am On May 30, 2020
All Southerners Rally Round And Face The Menace
Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by MetaPhysical: 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Really? You are guys are ungrateful. After exploiting their wealth and damaging their environment, using it to develop your area now it means nothing to you? If you guys are having those high IGR and high revenue from cash crops, then fight for your region to manage itself or better still leave those fighting for Biafra to do their things. I only pity the southern states, them still they sleep. Sw to me will be a great region because of their resources, I will always support you guys and for south east they will always develop themselves in other areas. Large percentage of the population don't really know what's going on in this country especially the fulanization, the cunning western region and other actors sabotaging the growth and development of the country with acts of nepotism, bigotry and religious fanaticism.

Their wealth

Which oil be their own?

Ondo get oil, Lagos get oil. Which one be their oil?

Abi corona don catch you?
Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by 9japride(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Their wealth

Which oil be their own?

Ondo get oil, Lagos get oil. Which one be their oil?

Abi corona don catch you?
[color=#006600][/color]

You too get bad mouth. Go to federal government revenue office to be updated. You know the truth, but politics no go let you talk true.
Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by MetaPhysical: 6:27pm On May 30, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You too get bad mouth. Go to federal government revenue office to be updated. You know the truth, but politics no go let you talk true.

Aahh!

Is any of my statement here untrue? Which one be bad mouth gaan? grin

Dollar is the global standard for currency trading....but dollar itself is a artificial standard. It is backed by gold to give it real value.

Gold is the true exchange but due to its rarity it is kept out of circulation. A paper token is given authority to act and exchange values ....as a proxy or substitute in place of gold. That token is what money currency is. This money have standards.

Pound sterling
Dollar
Francs
Guilder
Naira
Yen
.....these and many others are standards. The acceptable equalizer or the interface of market trading and exchange all over the globe is Dollar.

Do you get me so far?

So Dollar, as desirable it is to have....is not as desirable as it is to have gold.

How do we know this? By following movements in Stocks and Futures markets.

Is there any commodity that is priced above gold? Yes, Cocoa!

Cocoa is not a standard for exchange because unlike gold, it is reproducible.

SW Nigeria is the 3rd top producer of Cocoa in the world.

This is significant. Very very significant!

In addition to Cocoa, SW also has gold, the world standard for monetary and value exchange.

In addition to Cocoa and gold, SW has oil!

Is there any region of Nigeria that can intimidate SW with economic power or ....by any chance sanction SW economically?

None!

Now, can SW sanction the entire Nigeria and cripple the national economy. Gaddem YES!!

My brother, which one be bad mouth?

grin grin grin
Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by 9japride(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Aahh!

Dollar is the global standard for currency trading....but dollar itself is a artificial standard. It is backed by gold to give it real value.

Gold is the true exchange but due to its rarity it is kept out of circulation. A paper token is given authority to act and exchange values ....as a proxy or substitute in place of gold. That token is what money currency is. This money have standards.

Pound sterling
Dollar
Francs
Guilder
Naira
Yen
.....these and many others are standards. The acceptable equalizer or the interface of market trading and exchange all over the globe is Dollar.

Do you get me so far?

So Dollar, as desirable it is to have....is not as desirable as it is to have gold.

In addition to Cocoa, SW also has gold, the world standard for monetary and value exchange.

Is there any region of Nigeria that can intimidate SW with economic power or ....by any chance sanction SW economically?

None!

Now, can SW sanction the entire Nigeria and cripple the national economy. Gaddem YES!!

grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

If south west is as rich as what its on paper, then they shouldn't be afraid if south east wants to go their own way. Forget all those paper work and face reality. I am very sure south west will make a great nation though. But presently, its the south west that is the most vocal voice against the Biafra. Anyway, since we all are still one Nigeria we go share those revenue from cocoa and gold equally grin
Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by MetaPhysical: 7:23pm On May 30, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If south west is as rich as what its on paper, then they shouldn't be afraid if south east wants to go their own way. Forget all those paper work and face reality. I am very sure south west will make a great nation though. But presently, its the south west that is the most vocal voice against the Biafra. Anyway, since we all are still one Nigeria we go share those revenue from cocoa and gold equally grin

grin grin
SW has never ever had a problem sharing and accomodating. Never!

Even market owners and property owners that vacated West to go home and attend to Biafra, after their return their values were handed to them....by the same Awolowo social policy they accused "falsely" of freezing a non-existing bank treasure.

So please, when we talk of non-tolerance, abeg no dey add Yoruba join.

On economy...we have never ever self-sabotaged or destroy what bring us and others gain. We are not uncivilized.

Delta people destroy their wealth to deny its availability to others. We dont believe in that in West. Our own belief is that we need others as consumers and distributors of our commodities and so it is in our best interest to preserve them...IF...they are not a threat to us or our value system.

As you can see, we share the gains from cocoa, from gold, from oil, from vat.

On our desire for sovereingty, as I explained above....Nigeria has a market that is unique and we Ypruba need that market.

Nobody makes market its enemy. Na only crazy person go look at a buoyant market and say i dont want to be part of that exchange. We Yoruba love market. Every town in Yorubaland has Oja Oba! A trading post under the authority of the king. Every market also has Iya Oloja (Iyaloja or Babaloja) and Iyalaje.

Market is an institution in Yorubaland. We therefore respect and acknowledge the uniqueness of the Nigerian market. What we abhor is the imbalance and inequity of the Nigerian politics.

We desire to continue our membership in Nigeria but with strident and vigorous campaign to establish a political balance and equity to it.

We want to reproduce for Nigeria what we have achieved for SW.

Our last resort is separation to form a new sovereingty and exist on our own.

This new sovereingty was devised as a parallel opportunity, and a cost, to the promises of the Nigerian nationality.

Yoruba has joined UNPO to effect that parallelism. Yoruba Koya has been registered in UK as a Yoruba anchor to set pace forward for parallel exchanges exclusive between UK Government and Yorubaland.

We assisted and got Biafra enrolled and admitted into UNPO right behind our registration.

We are progressive and we are awakened. We will take our country out and TURN OFF THE LIGHT IN NIGERIA.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by BabaRamota1980: 8:43pm On May 30, 2020
The Research Did Not Include Northern “Economic Refugees” In Igbo Land
"Granted that there presently are hundreds of thousands of “economic refugees” of Northern extraction now flooding the cities and towns in Igbo Land; some of them surviving victims of Boko Haram/ISWAP, Ansaru, ‘Zamfara/Birnin Gwari’ Bandits and Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen anti Christian butcheries in the north; but they are strictly not included in our research categorization of invading “Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen and Shuwa Arabs”. In other words, those engaged in meaningful means of livelihood in Igbo cities and towns are not included; even though some, if not many of them are potential security threats to Igbo Land and her indigenous natives and their properties".

Please tell me this is a fvkng joke. Say what? Yanminri calling another group refugee. Wahala dey o. Of all people na omoibo get mouth to open and call Hausa a refugee.
Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by BabaRamota1980: 8:45pm On May 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Aahh!

Pound sterling
Dollar
Francs
Guilder
Naira
Yen

Do you get me so far?

None!

grin grin grin

Classic! Wa gbayi! I love this
Re: State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun by 9japride(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
SW has never ever had a problem sharing and accomodating. Never!

Even market owners and property owners that vacated West to go home and attend to Biafra, after their return their values were handed to them....by the same Awolowo social policy they accused "falsely" of freezing a non-existing bank treasure.

So please, when we talk of non-tolerance, abeg no dey add Yoruba join.

On economy...we have never ever self-sabotaged or destroy what bring us and others gain. We are not uncivilized.

Delta people destroy their wealth to deny its availability to others. We dont believe in that in West. Our own belief is that we need others as consumers and distributors of our commodities and so it is in our best interest to preserve them...IF...they are not a threat to us or our value system.

As you can see, we share the gains from cocoa, from gold, from oil, from vat.

On our desire for sovereingty, as I explained above....Nigeria has a market that is unique and we Ypruba need that market.

Nobody makes market its enemy. Na only crazy person go look at a buoyant market and say i dont want to be part of that exchange. We Yoruba love market. Every town in Yorubaland has Oja Oba! A trading post under the authority of the king. Every market also has Iya Oloja (Iyaloja or Babaloja) and Iyalaje.

Market is an institution in Yorubaland. We therefore respect and acknowledge the uniqueness of the Nigerian market. What we abhor is the imbalance and inequity of the Nigerian politics.

We desire to continue our membership in Nigeria but with strident and vigorous campaign to establish a political balance and equity to it.

We want to reproduce for Nigeria what we have achieved for SW.

Our last resort is separation to form a new sovereingty and exist on our own.

This new sovereingty was devised as a parallel opportunity, and a cost, to the promises of the Nigerian nationality.

Yoruba has joined UNPO to effect that parallelism. Yoruba Koya has been registered in UK as a Yoruba anchor to set pace forward for parallel exchanges exclusive between UK Government and Yorubaland.

We assisted and got Biafra enrolled and admitted into UNPO right behind our registration.

We are progressive and we are awakened. We will take our country out and TURN OFF THE LIGHT IN NIGERIA.

grin
[color=#006600][/color]

That's good, I believe Yoruba nation will be great. My only issue with some of their brothers is that they keep a blind eye to oppression by Buhari government and Nigeria system towards the Igbos. Some have vowed that Igbos will never rule this country as if to say they are any better than the average Igbo man. Politics has always been a dirty game with lies and deciet. No morality in Nigeria politics, so as far as imbalance in the polical system continues I doubt if there be a peaceful society. I don't know what's so difficult for people to understand that if a leader is a bigot, he won't be loved by those he hates and oppress. It's because of primitive ways of thinking that's why after independence we are still in this dark age of under development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone Commenting IFB On Buhari's Independence Speech / Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death / BREAKING: Four Dead As Gunmen Attack Imo Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.