Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free (20545 Views)

We Are Still COVID-19 Free - Kogi Government Insists / Family Drag Body Of Dead Covid-19 Patient With NCDC Officials / COVID-19: Nigeria’s Biotech Start-up Company Partners With NCDC on Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by IceLip: 5:44am On May 29, 2020
My state, our right.
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by galadima77(m): 5:54am On May 29, 2020
jeffizy:
What's up with this tussle between Kogi and NCDC?

A man stays in his house during a rainstorm and says his roof is OK, then, a passerby insists he has a leaking roof.

Does it not seem like a case of "crying more than the bereaved"?

Though NCDC has an obligation to fulfill in containment of the virus, but ...

An obligation to justify monies received and embezzled! Abi na saints full ncdc?

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by SctDonald(m): 5:57am On May 29, 2020
Na the matter we still d settle ...lol
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Gabbriell: 6:00am On May 29, 2020
I hope this guys will not start killing or injecting people with Covid-19 just to prove there are cases.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Chigold101(m): 6:05am On May 29, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Who will fight dirty? Is it that young guy of a governor who has no idea of what a pandemic really is?Besides a special covid19 task force has arrived in kogi.
what pandemic?
The fraud pandemic or the real pandemic?
Ask yourself why people are not dropping dead all over Kogi and Cross River States?
The two states that refused NCDC to come in with their false and fake results

7 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by goldensoul55: 6:05am On May 29, 2020
Yahaya Bello doesn't want to be part of the scam .

If truly there is Covid 19 ,the people would have been crying about a strange death in their state ,but as long as no one is dying NCDC should leave them alone . Not every game governor is a stupid as my state governor.

My son fell ill recently , it was a serious eye opener .

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by goldensoul55: 6:06am On May 29, 2020
Chigold101:
what pandemic?
The fraud pandemic or the real pandemic?
Ask yourself why people are not dropping dead all over Kogi and Cross River States?
The two states that refused NCDC to come in with their false and fake results

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Chigold101(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2020
XOGBADO:
So finally there's one governor that knows Covid-19 is a scam.

PS: I'm not saying there's no Covid-19 case in Nigeria but I believe the the numbers are over hyped.
Two Governors...
Ben Ayade and Yahaya Bello...

Cross River State and Kogi State...

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by golddare: 6:09am On May 29, 2020
Easternsun2020:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/a-beautiful-fraud-again-kogi-hits-ncdc-over-covid-19-cases/amp

Black people and their mind, no wonder Dino Melaye said few are stealing and many are waiting in line to steal. I dont think we can progress without a fool proof system. The black man mind has been twisted with trends of events of massive looting and inhumane acts of those with opportunities.
Covid-19 has become the mining treasure of the black man, what an irony.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by coputa(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2020
princefrank76:
thank God my cross River State is still free

NCDC knows they can't play foul with us..;
your governor and that of kogi are the most sincere in the country
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by jrusky(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2020
Could this be true? Let the Fed govt leave them then and lets see how it will all end if they said no Convid 19 in their state so be it.

Yayah and Kogites goodluck to you all.
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Sss2: 6:20am On May 29, 2020
Na the matter we dey settle since midnight for Ask rock.
Make I take chill sobo.
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by muriunited(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2020
alezzy13:

Only an idioot will believe that kogi and lokoja in particular will be completely covid free, given the fact its a major transit point.

Even if the doctors there are afraid to speak out for fear of victimization, what of NMA and other bodies? why arent they speaking out?

Why is this travesty allowed to continue?
ANSWER YOURSELF
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by IkemChris(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2020
Galactico4ever:
So Kogi state still de settle this matter with NCDC since MondayLas Las NCDC go still win una sha
My brother na there we dey ooooo we still dey settle the matter since ooooo Kogi no gree
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by eneye1(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2020
Why are they running from testing. Let them test. This country, NCDC has nothing to gain from this pandemic. Someone should come out and tell me what they have to gain. Rather they will be happy it ends. Some of them have not seen their families for months now..
You hate this country so bad that we don't even think of how to move on rather to tear it apart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by illicit(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2020
NCDC be careful
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by boookworm: 6:54am On May 29, 2020
NCDC pls corona is not by force. Focus on helping states that have it and leave kogi alone. They have refused to be deceived and share in the delusion of some people.
If truly kogi people have it, they have NCDC numbers, they have social media. They could bring it to the notice of the general public

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by OhBiafra: 6:55am On May 29, 2020
eneye1:
Why are they running from testing. Let them test. This country, NCDC has nothing to gain from this pandemic. Someone should come out and tell me what they have to gain. Rather they will be happy it ends. Some of them have not seen their families for months now..
You hate this country so bad that we don't even think of how to move on rather to tear it apart
The have a lot to gain: juicy allowances, donations from private sector and international organisations to spend at will, increased funding from the government, which gives them more room to embezzle. Are you a Nigerian at all? If so, how old/exposed are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by babajero(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2020
Galactico4ever:
So Kogi state still de settle this matter with NCDC since MondayLas Las NCDC go still win una sha
So you are agreeing with me now, that covid 19 in Nigeria is just politics.
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Chemist009(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2020
I shake my head for my fellow Nigerians in pity! The bulk of the citizens of this country and dumb ass idiots like Yahaya Bello are our major problem in this nation.... Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by babajero(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Who will fight dirty? Is it that young guy of a governor who has no idea of what a pandemic really is?Besides a special covid19 task force has arrived in kogi.
Oga there is no pandemic in Nigeria, all we have is malaria or fever.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by dboo442: 7:02am On May 29, 2020
The fear of ncdc is the begining of inflated cases
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by babajero(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2020
ursullalinda:
Still lost about Kogi matter.......But if Covid 19 is in Nigeria what is the probability that is not in Kogi state?......or we have chosen to live in denial because we have not seen someone who is affected........forgetting that we have stigma psyche.......and alot of Nigerians seem to have malaria right now and how many are testing for Covid 19?.......which have similar signs with malaria .......But because we are used to malaria and our body always fight it ......the severe effect its having on the whites wont be the same on we blacks......I understand we are dealing with an insincere government but we must act like learned people and do our research well before shouting scam up and down......let's be safe and guided.
Mr man if covid 19 is Nigeria, Lagos will be worst than America in death rate.
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2020
Stop all the stunts and invest in large scale random sample tests. Let the result determine. Not talk.
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2020
babajero:
Mr man if covid 19 is Nigeria, Lagos will be worst than America in death rate.

We had two Covid-19 deaths of big men in Port Harcourt yesterday. That news of whether Covid-19 is in Nigeria is long past.
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by babajero(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

We had two Covid-19 deaths of big men in Port Harcourt yesterday. That news of whether Covid-19 is in Nigeria is long past.
So what happened to other deaths that occurs before covid 19 came about, or did covid 19 just came and other deaths just stopped happening? Who confirmed it that it was covid19? The same government that have been dishing out fake stats I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Taiwojon(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2020
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Emmasnoop(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2020
PEOPLE MUMU 4 THIS COUNTRY SHALL,THEY BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM THIS USELESS GOVERNMENT,EVEN WHEN THEY SEE FACT IN FRONT OF THEM,CHAI I SORRY SORRY OH I SORRY 4 NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by cheango: 7:40am On May 29, 2020
Why is that state Governor so irresponsible? read this report and see what is actually happening
https://www.thecable.ng/inside-story-how-kogi-is-turning-a-blind-eye-to-patients-with-covid-19-symptoms
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by murmee: 7:41am On May 29, 2020
Dollyak:

This analogy would have made more sense if majority of Kogi citizens doesn't want NCDC in their state and not the state government who are more interested in covering up no. of cases. If there is anything we have learned about the infection rate I'll say the probability of Kogi with zero cases is very low - even more so considering interstate movement was only recently banned.

Any states not conducting test in the name of propaganda risk undermining the whole effort of other states so it is the responsibility of NCDC to gather as much information about each states and tailor their response accordingly.
But for how long can Coronavirus infection be hidden? If the Virus is actually in Kogi state, shouldn't the effect be obvious by now? Do you really think the people of Kogi state will keep quiet if they are truly being ravaged by the Virus? Why are the people not shouting for help? So what propaganda are you talking about!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millions At Risk As Nigeria Runs Into Vaccine Debt / COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre / COVID-19 Cases Rise To 28,000 In Africa — WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.