Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns (867 Views)

Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns by nobaga: 3:30am On May 29, 2020
Nigeria in Africa has a Western Region I can call my Home.

Home I am proud of in spite of all its fault. A place I can point to with my Right finger.

Minnesota Burns, they wish they have a home too.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On May 29, 2020
What is the meaning of this? undecided undecided
Re: Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns by nobaga: 6:30am On May 29, 2020
The meaning of America Is Not Your Home You Are Just Passing Through.

AMAGA

Ago Make America Great Again demonstration in Minnesota. Please join..
Re: Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns by banku: 11:54am On May 29, 2020
Nigerians are indeed lucky that last las they have a home they can go back to in Africa.

But how would you feel if people who claim they are from zoo want to demonstrate in support of someone Native African Americans loathe as a leader.

Be grateful you have a home you can fight for no matter how baren, not for a country your father did not fight for.

Some Nigerians, certainly not most, need brain reorientation.
Re: Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns by IJOBA2: 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What is the meaning of this? undecided undecided
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AARE ONA KAKANFO OF YORUBA LAND WELL THE PERSON YOU JUST REPLIED IS THE ONE AND ONLY ADEMUSIWAgrin
Re: Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns by banku: 12:59pm On May 29, 2020
grin grin shocked

IJOBA2:
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AARE ONA KAKANFO OF YORUBA LAND WELL THE PERSON YOU JUST REPLIED IS THE ONE AND ONLY ADEMUSIWAgrin
Re: Thank God Africa As Minnesota Burns by nobaga: 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
There are more people per 1000 in USA jails than in North Korea, China or Russia. Guess what, over 50% of the prisoners that only make up 13% as blacks in the population.

Even George Floyd murder is now being covered up as the violence against business by "criminals".

Ah America!

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigerians Protest Against Insecurities? / PDP Can’t Complete Head Office Despite Raising Billions Of Naira – Adesina / Ipob "Terrorists" Launch Biafran Themed Grocery Store In Malaysia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.