Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Unblock Your URL On Facebook For Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Unblock Your URL On Facebook For Free (592 Views)

How To Unblock Your Chatgpt Account / Unblock Your Business Website On Facebook / Facebook For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock Your URL On Facebook For Free by Globalupdates: 4:04am On May 29, 2020
Get your URL unblocked with 6 hours WhatsApp us now +2348169613790

If you’re a business man or a blogger then your website is at the heart of what you do?

A huge part of growing any business is Word of Mouth. It’s one of the oldest and most effective forms of marketing there is.

And in today’s society, word of mouth marketing likely comes from Social Media.

With the ability to share content amongst online communities in a matter of seconds, people are sharing and consuming information at a faster rate than ever before.

Social Media is quickly becoming the place to be for businesses and bloggers in 2019 and beyond.

It’s a valuable place to network and get your brand seen and heard.

We all know that.

So what would happen if an online giant like Facebook blocked your website from their platform?

Well that’s exactly what happened to me.

Facebook blocked my website.

And trust me when I say IT SUCKS being blocked.

Your audience can’t share any of your content.

You can’t link to your site — on groups, messenger or to friends.

You can’t even add your website to your Page while blocked!
How to get Facebook to unblock your website
So you think your URL has been blocked from social media?

Or you’ve found out through a similar process as me above.

Firstly – we are going to need to get Facebook to confirm this, and then we will contact them and ask them to unblock our URL.

To confirm that your website is blocked, we are going to use a tool called the Facebook Debugger.

Using the Facebook URL Debugger Tool
Head over to the Debugger tool at https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

Enter your website URL into the box and then click the ‘Debug’ button.

Enter your website URL on the Facebook Debugger tool
If your website has been blocked by Facebook, you will likely be faced with an error that looks something like this.

A sure-fire sign that your website is blocked
If you don’t get this error, and the debugger runs as normal — then check your ‘Warnings That Should Be Fixed’ tab for an error that says “URL blocked”.

If you have neither error, then your website might not be blocked.

I was faced with the error: “We can’t review this website because the content doesn’t meet our Community Standards. If you think this is a mistake, please let us know”.

Submitting a report to Facebook
Facebook is notoriously difficult to contact.

They don’t accept normal emails like most businesses do and instead they require you to submit bug reports or support messages.

So in order to get our URL unblocked, we are going to need to get in touch with them in as many ways as possible.

Note that on the Debugger error message above there is a link to inform Facebook that you think this is a mistake.

This seems like the next logical step, so click that link and fill out the form.

One of my reports to Facebook
This form files a report with Facebook that they might or might not investigate.

But it’s a step in the right direction.

I went on to fill this same form in about 3 times over the duration of my block.

I also got a couple of friends to submit the same form complaining that they can’t share my content on Facebook.

In this position – anything you can do to get their attention helps.

Report a Problem to Facebook
Another step you can take to get Facebook to eventually notice you — is to report your block as a ‘problem’.

To Report a Problem, click on the Help Center button in the top right corner of Facebook.

Open the Help Center
Then select Report a Problem from the list.

Select ‘Report a Problem’
From the pop up screen, select Something Isn’t Working

Choose “Something Isn’t Working”
Now fill in the form to file a problem report about your blocked URL with Facebook.

Please note that Facebook can take a long time to respond to these reports — if you are lucky enough to get a response.

This is not a concrete method of contacting Facebook, but it could help motivate them to unlock your website.

Speak to Facebook’s Ad Department
Now… this is something I haven’t read anywhere else —  and I think it’s the most effective method of them all.

The thought came to me while I was racking my brains thinking of the best way to get Facebook to listen to me.

Think about it logically.

If you want to get a businesses’ attention, you want to hit them where it hurts (which is usually where they make money).

In Facebook’s case, we all know how they make money.
sad shocked
Get an expect to unblock your URL now
We can unblock your URL on Facebook within 16 hours maximum

Whatapp us now for help:. +2348169613790

Re: How To Unblock Your URL On Facebook For Free by Netblogtechvcc: 10:43am On May 23, 2022
If your website url was blocked on Facebook then you are passing bad times because you can not share your url on Facebook, but follow the steps below in the video to unblock your url fast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI3VlPsplY8

(1) (Reply)

Hp G62,amd A3 Dual Core / 4 Burners Electric Cooker / Nb North Bayou Mobile Tv Cart Tv Stand With Wheels Mount For 32-65 Inch Lcd Led

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.