Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Zlatan Ibile - The Matter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zlatan Ibile - The Matter (10634 Views)

Zlatan - The Matter (na The Matter We Dey Settle Since) / Zlatan Ibile - The Matter [FULL DOWNLOAD] / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile,olamide Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by yungfeezyy(m): 4:46am On May 29, 2020
Take a tune in at Zlatan The Matter and appreciate the melody beneath and mention to us what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPDCtTTd70Q

[url=Enjoycentralct.com]DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE[/url]
Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Adesina18111(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2020
Zlatan no dey fall my hand at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by seanwilliam(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2020
Adesina18111:
Zlatan no dey fall my hand at all
na SARS dey chase the guy for abk
Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Adesina18111(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2020
Bet why now?...u wan cast me abi?...lol...I know abt d picture na...FUNNAB student
seanwilliam:
na SARS dey chase the guy for abk
Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by seanwilliam(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2020
Adesina18111:
Bet why now?...u wan cast me abi?...lol...I know abt d picture na...FUNNAB student
who go kon settle the matter now?
Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Adesina18111(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2020
Only u fit do that my chairman.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
seanwilliam:
who go kon settle the matter now?
Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by senatepresido: 10:31am On May 29, 2020
Doctor go finger woman wey dey labour come blind the baby left eye, na d mata we dey settle since with the husband

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Shukusheka(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2020
Zlatan is notorious for flooding the music space with plenty low quality cruise songs. As an artiste, it is better to drop five quality hit songs that will stand the test of time than drop 30 catchy songs people will forget after a week.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2020
Shukusheka:
Zlatan is notorious for flooding the music space with plenty low quality cruise songs. As an artiste, it is better to drop five quality hit songs that will stand the test of time than drop 30 catchy songs people will forget after a week.
stop acting like you are Capone of the music industry,the truth is that no songs in the last five year of whereabout has truly stand the test of time,music is business, and you have to rake in cash. You might have have a song on your phone that seems evergreen, but the truth is that as long as it stop bringing in the dough,is useless. No royalty cheque in our land

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Shukusheka(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
stop acting like you are Capone of the music industry,the truth is that no songs in the last five year of whereabout has truly stand the test of time,music is business, and you have to rake in cash. You might have have a song on your phone that seems evergreen, but the truth is that as long as it stop bringing in the dough,is useless. No royalty cheque in our land
You can make more money from one single hit than from 10 watered down thrash. Plus being notorious for flooding the market with rubbish songs even though you have some hit songs here and there isn't good for your brand as an artiste, ask Cuppy.
Whats the point of dropping 10 wack songs in a year when a more sensible artiste will drop only two hits and rake in more money than you?
A week from now people won't remember this Don't matter song, Wizkid will drop only two bangers an entire year but will headline more shows and will more awards than him.
Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2020
Shukusheka:
You can make more money from one single hit than from 10 watered down thrash. Plus being notorious for flooding the market with rubbish songs even though you have some hit songs here and there isn't good for your brand as an artiste, ask Cuppy.
Whats the point of dropping 10 wack songs in a year when a more sensible artiste will drop only two hits and rake in more money than you?
the moment you start being realistic the better, the songs that has raked in more cash in Nigeria,has been the wack ones,an not a fan of zlatan and his cohorts. He knows talent wise he's on the average scale,so the best he can do is to jump on trend and see how far it takes me,and so far his style is doing wonders to him and is fan,no sure way to fame and success bro,you DL what pleases you
Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2020
This is an old pic about a yahoo boy Sars was chasing
Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by Oloniyan(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2020
I go settle person matter, na so i go fall plasma TV 75inches, na my matter dem come dey settle now, abeg make una help me call my mama.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile - The Matter by chinchonglee(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2020
I take style enjoy the song sha grin

(1) (Reply)

NBC Certifies ABS Digital Studios Awka For Digital Switch Over- PICTURES / Illbliss – '40 Feet Containers' Ft Olamide (Video) / Best Of Akon Mix By Dj Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.