Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises (12900 Views)

Tinubu Explains Reason For "Low Key" Campaign Rally In Katsina / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" / Osinbajo: How We Drafted APC Manifesto In 2014 Focusing On Social Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by masterflowx(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2020
Yeeyo:
Buhari is the most clueless and incapacitated president that Nigeria ever had but some fool see's him as hero

Cc

grin
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by masterflowx(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2020
LudaChriz:
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Retired, Tired & Weak) is the worst thing to befall this country!

May God run the life of all those that voted him (especially in 2019) the way he is running the country

Cc
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by masterflowx(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2020
dynicks:
ZOMBIES have been SCAMMED!!....they've been bleeped both sides!! grin grin grin

I can even see one popular nairalander trying to hide his face in shame!!..

@
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by jacoik(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2020
ddippset:
And so the fundamental problem of the Nigerian state persists.

Buhari with his APC definitely cannot boast of achieving even 30 percent of his manifesto and campaign promises.

When APC came to campaign they made very unrealistic promises which they couldn't even dream of fulfilling.

And how about the electorates? We voters??

We are never bothered about a manifesto or what the politician could realistically deliver.

We are always more concerned about collecting the 2k or 5k max offered.

Also we are concerned more about how a Lagos based Jagaban can remain a political don, or how a Lion of the delta can "make a Federal Government strong man his political wife" in Port Harcourt!

And we focus less about the manifesto they come with and brag about infantile things.

And this is not to place the focus solely on Buhari.

Leaving Muhammadu Buhari and his APC for a second;
And going around the PDP controlled states too, One would see how the PDP Governors themselves have failed miserably in actualizing their own campaign promises.
may you live long life and every good spirits you know bless you

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
President Muhammad Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had in the last 21 years.

Buhari is laying the foundation for a better Nigeria. A Nigeria that my children will be proud of.

If subsequent governments does as much as Buhari then Nigeria is in for a great future at least in infrastructure. As for our corrupt ways, behaviours n greedy characters Buhari can't remove them totally until we tell ourselves the truth and change our orientation n attitude to national life.

Buhari is achieving exactly the reason I voted him in 2015 n I don't regret that decision.

Things can only get better
So you voted him to do nothing, say nothing and see nothing. You should be proud of yourself
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Buhari anytime any day... twice on a friday morning

all of a sudden the long cue and fuel scarcity that we suffered for 16 good years under PDP are gone, and gone for good

First time since Independence for Nigeria to have Niger Bridge under construction, a standard guage rail line linking 3 western state capital , Baro river port, onitcha river port, onne seaport all comming on stream

Ogun kee you if you curse buhari yet want to use the new train system, river port, new roads or second niger bridge that PDP didnt give you

Firstly, you are right. We've experienced no fuel scarcity for the past three years.
Secondly, Niger bridge was built after independence.

Thirdly, the Lagos-Ibadan rail does not pass through Ikeja so it's two instead of three.

Neither of those two ports is operational and onne was operating before this govt came in being in the hands of private coy.

Now ask yourself if Ogun should not strike you dead for using telecoms brought by the other party to write these lies.
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by ddippset(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2020
jacoik:
may you live long life and every good spirits you know bless you
Amen.
God bless you my brother.
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by Exc2000: 1:10pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Firstly, you are right. We've experienced no fuel scarcity for the past three years.
Secondly, Niger bridge was built after independence.

Thirdly, the Lagos-Ibadan rail does not pass through Ikeja so it's two instead of three.

Neither of those two ports is operational and onne was operating before this govt came in being in the hands of private coy.

Now ask yourself if Ogun should not strike you dead for using telecoms brought by the other
party to write these lies.

So PDP invented GSM technology? Ogun can you hear them?? or PDP lead government has any working telecommiunication company that am using like UAE own etisalat, or British Telecoms.. even the spectra and lisence the criminals sold, they almost fustrated telcos

and for your information the two ports are ready awaiting completion of casting of pillars of niger bridge and releasing strategic daming made to reduce flows

PDP and shamelesness are like siamese twins, so because first niger bridge to you was built after independence, we should not have another one more than 50 years after, 16 of which clueless PDP held the helms of affiars

i wonder why thunder and ogun have being so calm this days if not PDP wont be here disturbing us

Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by EdiskyHarry: 1:12pm On May 29, 2020
I don't support any political party, but if you truly want to rate their performances u will discover that:
PDP was 1/100
APC is 0.5/100
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Exc2000:

So PDP invented GSM technology? Ogun can you hear them?? or PDP lead government has any working telecommiunication company that am using like UAE own etisalat, or British Telecoms.. even the spectra and lisence the criminals sold, they almost fustrated telcos

and for your information the two ports are ready awaiting completion of casting of pillars of niger bridge and releasing strategic daming made to reduce flows

PDP and shamelesness are like siamese twins, so because first niger bridge to you was built after independence, we should not have another one more than 50 years after, 16 of which clueless PDP held the helms of affiars

i wonder why thunder and ogun have being so calm this days if not PDP wont be here disturbing us

I guess APC invented rail or bridges too.

FYI, this govt is about to withdraw "unused" licences that were paid for by the telcos. You can tell me who is frustrating then.

Lol. Baro port is ready my foot!! Ask anybody who knows the place. I was there last December. Don't make me laugh pls. It's gory to say the least. Show me pics of the Onitsha port.

2nd Niger bridge was thought of and awarded by a PDP govt. It's not like it's an idea of this audio govt. It's under a BOOT arrangement with JB as was initially planned under PDP. Whether this govt came or not, it was going to be built. 50-16 is 34. For 34 years of which this president was an integral part of at least three admin there, they never thought of a 2nd bridge.

Ogun really needs to get busy to reconfigure some knuckleheads defending failures.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by bejeria101(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2020
Get it right buhari did not win any election in nigeria, he made threats and the other contestant conceded because he was human and not heartless like the last cowbender.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-manifesto-questions-over-buharis-key-campaign-promises.html[/quote]
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by bejeria101(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2020
Ever heard of the new sex position called buhari! You stay on top and do nothing.
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by luluman: 12:14am On May 30, 2020
Emmagggg:
Lol... Buhari has even forgotten what he said self
All na just to win election.
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by luluman: 12:15am On May 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:
All politicians are liars.......
Many Nairalanders are yet to know this for sure.
Re: APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises by Lexusgs430: 12:43am On May 30, 2020
luluman:
Many Nairalanders are yet to know this for sure.

Shhhhhhh..... Let's keep it secret....... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict / I Want To Become An LGA Chairman - What Do I Need To Know? / Traders In Kano Kick Against Obasanjo, Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.