Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine? (1997 Views)

How To Get Baxi Mpos (mini) In 24-48hrs / Baxi Mpos Is Available DM Me / Introducing The Baxibox Mobile Pos (mpos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine? by Olayinka777(m): 6:00am On May 29, 2020
Good morning folks,pls I want to find out if anyone has used or presently using the Baxi Mpos machine that was advertised on this forum sometime ago. I want to know the reliability & durability of the device as I am in dire need of a pos machine.
Re: Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine? by Olayinka777(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2020
Good morning folks,I am still waiting for reviews on the Baxi Mpos device. I would love to know its Merits and Demerits. Pls don't just view the post kindly add an input if u are using it or knows one that uses it. Thanks in advance!
Re: Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine? by ladylak(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Baxi mpos is a smaller version of the baxi p.o.s. if you want to use mpos,you will need thermal printer,a smartphone as well and you will download baxi mobile on the phone. You will use the app to do all another transactions on phone except ATM transactions, which you will then use the mpos to do. But it is advisable you get the normal baxi, which can do all,no need for thermal printer.You can call me on 08051645437 for more info,

1 Like

Re: Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine? by SavageResponse(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
ladylak:
Baxi mpos is a smaller version of the baxi p.o.s. if you want to use mpos,you will need thermal printer,a smartphone as well and you will download baxi mobile on the phone. You will use the app to do all another transactions on phone except ATM transactions, which you will then use the mpos to do. But it is advisable you get the normal baxi, which can do all,no need for thermal printer.You can call me on 08051645437 for more info,

What are the major differences between these machines and the ones from banks?
Re: Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine? by ladylak(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
No much difference,all p.o.s perform one major duty ,which is ATM withdrawal. But baxi box is on android o.s.
it's charges are cheaper and commission are great,compared to some other banks.
The time duration to get bank p.o.s is usually frustrating with their requirements and wahala.
So many other things.
Call me for further questions
https://www.nairaland.com/6019229/mobile-banking-agent-baxi-box#92198525
https://www.nairaland.com/6019229/mobile-banking-agent-baxi-box#92184238

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? / Tron Smart Contract Is Changing My Fortune In Life. / Update- I Have Been Credited By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.