Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Jesus Online Community - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Online Community (212 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 7:08am On May 29, 2020
Welcome Everyone to JESUS ONLINE COMMUNITY....
We are a community of Christians.... We are the Light of the world... A city set on a hill... We cannot be hidden...

One thing this lockdown has done is... It has shown the world that everything in this world is vanity and Jesus is the only true Way to a life of dominion here on earth....
Glory be to Jesus.... Hallelujah
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 7:09am On May 29, 2020
The purpose of this online community is for Christians to have a platform to share God's word, share any problem or struggle and also receive impact to make progress in life...

We'll also be sharing different ways to live a life of dominion spiritually, financially, health wise and every other area of life...
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 7:10am On May 29, 2020
This group is for everyone... The young and old... The rich or soon to be rich... Fathers, mothers, children, teenagers, elderly people and every other person...
We don't discriminate here
We are not judgemental
Every tribalism or racism is not wanted here... For we are all one in Christ Jesus..
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 7:11am On May 29, 2020
We'll be having our meetings every Thursday evenings... And I'll still be posting relevant information to help you every other day.... Stay blessed....
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 7:15am On May 29, 2020
It's a beautiful day today.... A great day the Lord God has made....
We've seen the mighty hand of God in the Nations especially during this Covid-19 Era...
Things have started going back to normal....
I pray that God comfort and provide for everyone going through hard times in this season in Jesus name
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 7:20am On May 29, 2020
Today... Let's commit the day into God's hands.... You know... God sees everything that's going to happen in the future.... So why not commit everything to Him... You have nothing to lose.... And you have everything to gain from it....
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 7:21am On May 29, 2020
So please say this very short prayer :
Father, I worship and praise your name... I commit today into your precious hands... I ask you forgive me if I've wronged you.... I ask for your leading and protection this day....
Thank you Lord...
In Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 7:24am On May 29, 2020
We have lots of topic to discuss here...
By the leading of The Precious Holy Spirit
Please stay tuned...
God is about to transform your life....
I'm excited because I know the Holy Spirit is going to do mighty things in this group....
Keep in touch.... we're talking our world by storm... Shalom!!!
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2020
Welcome once again.. I apologize for the delay in the commencement of this thread... Follow through... Stay up ... Be active There will be giveaways, awards and much more... Stay tuned as we embrace God's word and grow in Him... God bless you
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Message From : Rev Ntia I Ntia

Everyone wants to be cared for and loved... We should also be willing to do the same for others
Show some care and love
Mark 4:35-38

Both man and God responds and rewards when we show Care and love .. Phil 4:10-19 ...

Different classes of uncaring people

�Those who care only about themselves and are out to use others at will
�Those who don't care it, know it and refuse to change
�Those who don't care but are out to reciprocate
�Those who once cared for people and were hurt and they changed
�Those who don't care and ignorantly think.. They do care
�Those who don't care but want to improve and don't know how
�Those who do care and still need to improve and do better
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2020
How to show care to others : 1)To think of and be mindful of another 2)To be interested in another for their good 3) To have a liking .. fondness and affection towards another 4) To be concerned about the situation and condition of another
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Not everyone attracted to you truly and absolutely care for you
A person's upbringings will either nurture a heart that cares or a self centered and selfish person
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2020
As humans... it's normal for us to be naturally selfish and self centered...
Only God can give us a heart of love towards others in this world...
So please say this prayer with me...

Father, thank you for everything you have done for me...
I pray that you put in me a heart of love and compassion towards others in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello everyone..
It's been sooo long...
May God bless you...
I have a short message for you...
Read with care...
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2020
https://mixlr.com/godstime-etim

Apostle Joshua Selman live on mixr....
You can't miss this.... Join right now!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 3:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Elias Aslaksen’s introduction to the book “I am crucified with Christ” starts like this:

“It is one thing that Christ was crucified, but it is quite another thing that we are crucified, just as it is one thing that He did God’s will, but quite another thing that we should do it. His purpose in being crucified for us was not so that we could avoid being crucified, but rather that we should be crucified with Him.”

Crucified with Christ

Aslaksen also explains the purpose of the booklet: “… that this very thing may become a reality for many. May it be so for you, dear reader.” He goes on to write about what it means for us to be crucified with Christ. That it is more than a symbol of the work that Jesus did for us. It means that our own flesh, with its passions and desires is nailed to the cross (Galatians 5:24), so that sin does not come forth from us any longer, as the flesh has effectively died. This means that our old nature is put off as we put on the life of Christ. Faith in this crucifixion of our flesh gives us victory over sin wherever we have light over it in our own life. This life – a life crucified with Christ – produces powerful results in those who choose to live it. They experience God’s promises in their lives. They experience a victorious life, rest in God, personal spiritual growth, and the growth of the body of Christ.
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2020
God creates a longing to repent
The longing you sense to change the course in your life has been created by God. In the Bible the question is asked; “[Do you not know] that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?” Romans 2:4. The apostle Peter once spoke to the Jews. He made it clear for them that they had sinned when they crucified Jesus. When they heard this, “they were cut to the heart.” Acts 2:37. That’s how it can feel when you know you’ve done something wrong and your conscience reminds you of this. You become sorry, and maybe you feel grief. It is God’s goodness that you become sorrowful! You can actually rejoice when you experience this sorrow. It gives you a longing to be converted and is a confirmation that God has started working in you!

A radical decision
The condition to be able to get rid of these heavy burdens and to get rest, is that you acknowledge your sin.

“Yes, but what is sin?” you may ask. To sin is to act against your conscience and the good laws of life that God has given to us and that we find in the Bible. Jesus emphasizes that the commandments that God gave to Moses still apply, but He adds: “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another.” John 13:34. Such a commandment really strikes home when you read more of what Jesus says: “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause sha
Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you die tonight...
Where would you go to
The world is ending soon
#Pray for Lebanon

Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you die tonight...
Where would you go to
The world is ending soon
Repent and turn from your sins!!!!
#Pray for Lebanon

Re: Jesus Online Community by Rennie303: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning everyone...

I hope you had a restful night...
How is everyone coping

Well.....
Today we are going to be talking about a very interesting topic....

GOD'S MERCY

We will have this talk by 2pm today....
So stay tuned...
God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Change Service Chiefs, Protect Christians..... Odumeje Urges Buhari / Dangers Of Seeking Fame / The Heart Of The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.