Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Cousin Sister Cant Lift A Ceramic Cup - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Cousin Sister Cant Lift A Ceramic Cup (305 Views)

Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / Super Easy Home Remedies To Lift A Sagging Breast / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister Cant Lift A Ceramic Cup by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2020
My cousin's body structure have been a source of concern for her parents since conception.

When she was around three, her neck was like twisted and leaned one side but wasn't that noticeable, but now she is seven, her walking issue now affected because of her neck. She can't walk upright, she can't run, she can't bend with ease and she seems to develop this super flexibility on her legs when she sits on the floor, her legs can stretch to the back and looks like there are no restrictions.

The bones in her body are super soft and frail, she can't squeeze things at all.

My uncle has been disturbed a great deal by these and have been going from place to place searching for solution but none seem to avail.

Doctors in the house what can you say is wrong with my cousin sister.
Re: My Cousin Sister Cant Lift A Ceramic Cup by angelEmade: 8:13am On May 29, 2020
pictures pls.
that is the only way to make a good diagnosis

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Cant Lift A Ceramic Cup by Nobody: 9:19am On May 29, 2020
Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Re: My Cousin Sister Cant Lift A Ceramic Cup by Ejusni(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2020
Pictures are the only sure way of knowing how to diagnose the case.

(1) (Reply)

Got Skin Issues? Worry No More, Your Professional skin Care Solution Is Here !!! / . / COVID-19: Dexamethasone Gets WHO Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.