Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures (70315 Views)

Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by dheaven: 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
See the format they used in announcing their departure.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
Smile
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by espn(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
How is this our business...
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
odinga1of:

What's your state of origin ?
Because you want to insult her abi

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by barrypro: 2:17pm On May 29, 2020
Is this marketing
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Royalfurnitures: 2:17pm On May 29, 2020
Hope they no carry coro

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Queenlovely(f): 2:19pm On May 29, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

You dey drop number to start revolution, are you okay?

I ready speak up and die, than die for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
I bet my balls this chinese guys came for a different mission cus since they corona worsened in Nigeria...
So now are they leaving without helping us maintain the virus..? I thought that was the initial purpose
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Cousin9999: 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
Thank goodness those pieces of worthless sh** are gone. May they never darken the doorway of any African nation again. There's a special corner in the depths of h_ll reserved for asian excrement like them. F**k them. F**k their country. F**k their people.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by humblemikel(f): 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
Hunger really dealt with these people for China ooo
When they came they were really looking skinny and malnourished
After few weeks stay for Niger, chop good food and enjoy our oil money,
See how fleshy and plumb the look.
What were they here for self in the first place.
These Skinny racist.
Goodbye to sweet nonsense.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by bluefilm: 2:21pm On May 29, 2020
Sounds like a Film Trick!!!

I mean, bluefilm tricks!!! grin wink
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by blowjob: 2:22pm On May 29, 2020
NA ONLY UR MAN DEY FLY PLANE angry angry

NA WAA.

EVERY MATTER,ALL DIS SOCIAL MEDIA HOESS DEY POST angry angry
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by IJOBA2: 2:22pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Hope they made positive impact
ODEfagirl WHICH POSITIVE IMPACT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by danielbello(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2020
I thought they are here for 5G incorporation
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Nickymezor(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2020
Go bye chinkos
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2020
They are leaving after depositing their bad luck. grin
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by odinga1of: 2:25pm On May 29, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Because you want to insult her abi

No

I love her idea. I think civil disobedience is great. We shall start from the State level

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by IJOBA2: 2:25pm On May 29, 2020
Queenlovely:

ADD YOUR PICTURE AND LOCATION JOIN AM. SHEBI YOU WAN PLAY WITH OUR ZOMBIES ABI
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Saintinoo(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
AlexReports:
The 15-man medical team from China who arrived Nigeria on April 9 to help contain the Coronavirus pandemic flown out of the country.

This was disclosed by Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, whose husband, Matthew Ekeinde is a pilot.

She took to her Instagram page to announce that her husband was embarking on his first flight in two months due to the shut down of the nation’s airspace.

Sharing a picture of her husband and his co-pilot fulled kitted in a face shield and a mask, she wondered if it was the new normal.

The Nollywood diva eventually added that he was flying the Chinese doctors who arrived Nigeria in April back to their base.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAvWHpIgmga/?igshid=18412zqwc9bmt

She wrote, “Is this the new normal? #TheCaptain went on his first flight today in two months! Those are the Chinese pple that flew in some time ago! Not sure how to feel”.

Recall that Nigerians opposed their coming to the country, while the Federal Government assured that they will be quarantined for 14 days on arrived.

The Nigeria Medical Association also kicked against the decision of the FG to invite the Chinese doctors to help the country curtail and contain the spread of the deadly virus.

But the Federal Government last two weeks denied knowing the whereabouts of the team, claiming that they were guests of the Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC).

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/05/breaking-covid-19-finally-15-chinese.html?m=1
What did the Chinese come to Nigeria for, after you want me to believe this Nigeria coronavirus hoax.

My greatest problem is those people who will call you ignorant for asking questions about Nigeria's version of coronavirus.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by xcabczyxabczzzz: 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
Queenlovely:

Baba you are careless and reckless, ain't nobody following a leader like that.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by planetx: 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
Cousin9999:
Thank goodness those pieces of worthless sh** are gone. May they never darken the doorway of any African nation again. There's a special corner in the depths of h_ll reserved for asian excrement like them. F**k them. F**k their country. F**k their people.
Men fvck all this Asians, Chinese, Indians, Lebanese fvck all of them. And fvck Africans and Nigerians that likes and welcome this motherfuckers to our countries.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by therajah: 2:30pm On May 29, 2020
But the Minister said there are technicians, electricians among them.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by RTSC: 2:31pm On May 29, 2020
I used to have a dream of becoming a pilot as a kid.

When I checked the cost of everything, my head correct one time.

I stand corrected, but The cheapest way to become a pilot is to join the Air Force.

Free training and stuff.

It's probably why it's incredibly difficult to enter.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by OKTolu: 2:32pm On May 29, 2020
Una well-done
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Queenlovely(f): 2:33pm On May 29, 2020
Factfinder1:

I've wanted this revolution since I was born

Then hop on
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2020
Mouth Gig:
NA ONLY UR MAN DEY FLY PLANE angry angry

NA WAA.

EVERY MATTER,ALL DIS SOCIAL MEDIA HOESS DEY POST angry angry

why call omotola jalade a social media hoe?
haba!!. A woman with more than 3 grown up kids, someone who has reached the climax of her acting career and is a brand ambassador for some blue chip companies in Nigeria.

we should respect women.

, we should learn to respect women.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
RUBBISH
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures by Aflix(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
Are are we even sure they are really the ones in that picture.......all of them DN cover up with protective gear..... This might just be another scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.