Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Friend Phone Was Stolen And Bank Account Hacked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Phone Was Stolen And Bank Account Hacked (220 Views)

Civil Engineer Jailed For Transferring N540k From His Friend's Phone / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Phone Was Stolen And Bank Account Hacked by supercase1(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2020
My friend who leaves in Port Harcourt,just told me his phone was stolen by robbers just yesterday.and to his greatest surprise, all the money in his bank account was transferred,and his account rendered empty.is there a way for someone who phone was stolen,and his BVN and simcard already in the hands of criminals,to track and trace the criminal who transferred the money from his account and apprehend him.
Re: My Friend Phone Was Stolen And Bank Account Hacked by Basildvalour(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2020
He'll need to contact his bank so they will know the account the monies were moved into and if successful, investigations will begin from the owner of the account.
Re: My Friend Phone Was Stolen And Bank Account Hacked by Ipromote: 8:32am On May 29, 2020
He should contact his bank immediately and prepare to make Police Reports and stuff.

There'll be a lot of bureaucracy but I hope he meets helpful bank staff.

Worry no more about low sales. Try social media marketing to reach thousands of potential customers. Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Woman Retaliates Husband’s Slap By Pouring Hot Water On Him Whilst He Slept / Watch How Prophet Nigel Gaisie Allegedly Caused The Death Of Ebony Revealed / How Drunk Lagos Police Officers Arrested And Tried To Extort N300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.