Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service (555 Views)

Bamise’s Death Was Caused By Force Blunt Trauma – Pathologist / Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by silento(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2020
On Sunday I did a transfer on one of the atm machine , 45k and at the end of transaction the atm will write efficiency fund error and the transfer will not go ,

I did it like 2 time and check account balance and the balance remained the same so I did withdrawal and went to pos to do the transfer getting at pos center I got shock when access bank started to debt my account for the so called transaction that was not successful

I called the person I did the transfer to and he confirmed he haven't seen any thing so I hand to wait till Thursday yesterday so that the bank will refund but guess what I went to the bank yesterday and they said it was successful I have called my friend and he show me his bank balance and the money has not entered

Now I have lost the business the money was planned to be used to buy product for

Am so angry like 90k gone just like that

I can't take it please how do I report this to any higher authority am willingly to spend just to get this money back from access bank this is not first time something like this is happening with access bank , in the year 2017 they did the same thing and refunded the money after 1year

Please how do I report them to cbn
Since I heard that if ur bank failed to refund after failed transaction after 24hours that dey will pay u interest while refunding it

Mynd44, OAM4J

Please admin push this to front page so that people will help me out
Re: How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by falcon01: 8:34am On May 29, 2020
get your friends Bank statement and yours Visit yiur friends Bank and Your Bank! 90K no be beans.
Re: How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by Lyydia(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2020
Please I beg u, do not let this slide!

This is what this thieves do legally everyday under the disguise of network problem. It's a lie.

They are day light robbers!
Re: How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by silento(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2020
falcon01:
get your friends Bank statement and yours Visit yiur friends Bank and Your Bank! 90K no be beans.

Ok I will do that thanks
Re: How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by proff010: 8:42am On May 29, 2020
Ask your friend to print statements for you and also get your own statement and complain at your bank if necessary shout
Re: How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by mrwonlasewonie: 8:43am On May 29, 2020
I no be thief,you be thief,I no be rogue,you be rogue,I no be robber you be armu robber.

One very important Nigerian musician/ social activist sang this song.indomie children, back off.dont ask me s+upid questions on who sang it

All of these Baba's songs are what is manifesting itself in Nigeria today
Re: How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by silento(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2020
proff010:
Ask your friend to print statements for you and also get your own statement and complain at your bank if necessary shout

Ok
Re: How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by cletz991(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
Oga look for their online contact email and fire them mail.gone are those days I go to those useless customer care workers inside the bank
Re: How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service by silento(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2020
cletz991:
Oga look for their online contact email and fire them mail.gone are those days I go to those useless customer care workers inside the bank

Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Man Rescues Deer From Python, Video Goes Viral / I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife / Body Of 6-year-old Rape Victim Found In Kaduna Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.