Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Police Violate Social Distancing Rule By Packing People They Arrested in a Van - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Violate Social Distancing Rule By Packing People They Arrested in a Van (289 Views)

Police Violate Court Order, Fail To Release Former MFM Chorister For Libel...... / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Violate Social Distancing Rule By Packing People They Arrested in a Van by Ejima1: 8:26am On May 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNG-sLcrpxY
Nigeria Police in Lagos packed people inside this container simply because they did not obey the curfew order, some said they were arrested even before the stipulated time.
Question: The curfew placed by FG is to actually curb the spread of COVID-19 and keep the citizens safe, also to practice social distancing. Punishment is the main thing to correct and not to damage the person.
Now take a look at this video and see how these people are being packed and were crying out for help. The aged people are inside this van or container. This is happening in Lagos at police CID Yaba

Re: Police Violate Social Distancing Rule By Packing People They Arrested in a Van by manduwem(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2020
See as bail money don sure for them..
Re: Police Violate Social Distancing Rule By Packing People They Arrested in a Van by sanemind2(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2020
Police don hammer
Re: Police Violate Social Distancing Rule By Packing People They Arrested in a Van by Authoreety: 8:46am On May 29, 2020
Our police too dey kolo...

Breaking laws to correct laws...

Very stupid useless touts

I keep army friends but police, NEVER.!

I detest them and they know it.
Re: Police Violate Social Distancing Rule By Packing People They Arrested in a Van by Ejima1: 9:28am On May 29, 2020
hmm
Authoreety:
Our police too dey kolo...

Breaking laws to correct laws...

Very stupid useless touts

I keep army friends but police, NEVER.!

I detest them and they know it.
Re: Police Violate Social Distancing Rule By Packing People They Arrested in a Van by Ejima1: 9:28am On May 29, 2020
lol
manduwem:
See as bail money don sure for them..

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Set To Inaugurate Massive Cassava Plant / Insecurity: Folarin Lauds Security Agencies, Calls For People's Cooperation / The Psychology Of Protests And How It Affects You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.