Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pen Works Of An Art Enthusiast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pen Works Of An Art Enthusiast (385 Views)

Lovely Art Works Of Davido's Ex - Chioma - Check Pictures / Nigerians React After Mistamaj Drew Beautiful Pencil-works Of Davido, Don Jazzy, / Graphic Works Of Hakeem Effect, Gives Tribal Marks, Featured On BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pen Works Of An Art Enthusiast by Nobody: 8:37am On May 29, 2020
Hey my fellow lovers, admirers and students of art. I created this thread to showcase my pen sketchs and other artworks done by me. I am a ball point pen artist with passion for still life drawing and I intend to one day become one of the best pen artists in Nigeria and the World at large.

Kindly drop your comments if y'll the like any of my drawings and contact me for your personal portrait and other engagements. Follow me on ig @dami_naike and on twitter @daminaike for more artworks drawn by me.

1 Like

Re: Pen Works Of An Art Enthusiast by Nobody: 8:38am On May 29, 2020
Kindly view and drop your comments.

Thanks Fam
Re: Pen Works Of An Art Enthusiast by Sparekey(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2020
GoddyOra:
Kindly view and drop your comments.

Thanks Fam

How much do you charge for a portrait and wer is ur Location?
Re: Pen Works Of An Art Enthusiast by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Sparekey:

How much do you charge for a portrait and wer is ur Location?

The cost of a medium sized portrait goes for #10K for workmanship, frame/packaging and transport for lagos residents.
Ur can chat me up on whatsapp or call with the number on my signature.
Re: Pen Works Of An Art Enthusiast by Searchingvictor: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
GoddyOra:

The cost of a medium sized portrait goes for #10K for workmanship, frame/packaging and transport for lagos residents.
Ur can chat me up on whatsapp or call with the number on my signature.

Boss, please help me with 1k please. I'm down financially. Please

(1) (Reply)

Davido Builds New House With Elevator In Lekki [VIDEO] / Anonymous Hackers In Tug Of War With President Donald Trump (watch Video) / Mix Reaction As Kemi Olunloyo Wish Davido Were Crippled (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.