Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,219 members, 7,957,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

The New Creation Does Not Have Human Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New Creation Does Not Have Human Life (161 Views)

Human Life Circle In Pictures: Which Stage Are You Currently? / New Creation In Christ Is God's Work Only / No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Creation Does Not Have Human Life by Brendaniel: 8:49am On May 29, 2020
The New Creation Does Not Have Human Life

[00:00:00] Eternity is in your heart...

[00:00:10] You know what we're learning?

[00:00:12] Excitedly Learning, happily learning, learning how to live a heavenly life in the earth, That's what we're learning...

[00:00:32] Did you know that when you were born again? you seized to have a human life...

[00:00:55] Hard for many to know and understand it, Did you know that?

[00:01:03] When you were born again, you seized to have a human life.

[00:01:18] Hello...

[00:01:21] You believe the Bible, don't you? That's why you're here. All right, That's why you're here...

[00:01:30] When you were born again, you actually...

[00:01:35] believe this understanding actually ceased to have a human life...

[00:01:44] The life of the spirit of God supplanted...

[00:01:52] The human life with which you were born when you came from your mother...

[00:02:13] The life of God supplanted the human life, it replaced it, Do you understand? it replaced it, You don't have two natures...

[00:02:30] You don't have two natures...

[00:02:38] Let's put it this way, Jesus didn't have...

[00:02:44] Get this and get this and get this, get this, get this... Jesus didn't have a human life in his spirit, He had a human body...

[00:02:59] A human life for his body, And that was just blood, Human body.

[00:03:09] He got his body from his mother.

[00:03:16] That was all that was human about Jesus, His Life came from God...

[00:03:30] In fact, there's something really interesting about it that may be you need to get, Some of you are into the sciences as you already know this...

[00:03:43] The blood Of Christ Didn't come From his mother, But from the word of God...

[00:04:06] Because it's the man that produces the blood.

[00:04:13] Doctor, is that correct? Yes Sir....

[00:04:23] Otherwise, his blood would have not been satisfactory For the sacrifice...

[00:04:32] He got his body, The woman produces the body, The man produces the blood...

[00:04:38] But for Jesus, there was no man, He was born of a virgin...

[00:04:56] Are you still following this? So all that was human about Jesus was his body...

[00:05:04] And you know what? The body is your key to functioning in the earth, without your body you have no right to function in earth...

[00:05:14] Understand this. If you don't have a body you cannot function in the earth, You have no right, The body is Your key, The day a man loses his body He ceases to function in the earth, So that's why Jesus needed a body. So He can come in here And have the right to take our place so he could be human in that regard, But then He gave his life for us, And everyone who believes in him receives eternal life...

[00:06:02] That's what he brought to us, Eternal life is the life of God, Eternal life is the nature of God, That's what Jesus brought...

[00:06:10] And when you receive Christ, you receive his life, You receive eternal life into your spirit, You cease to have the same life with which you were born from your mother and your father, If any man be in Christ He is a new creation old things are passed away, Glory to God, Doesn't matter the way you were born...

[00:06:41] It doesn't matter what you were born with...

[00:06:45] You have a new life that has replaced totally replaced the human life that you had...

[00:06:53] Understand... This is the truth of God's word...

[00:06:59] You don't have to natures. You have one...

[00:07:09] The Bible says in Romans Chapter nine and verse eight, He says those that are the children of the flesh are not the children of God, So you cannot say we are sometimes of the flesh and we are sometimes of the spirit...

[00:07:26] You're not of the flesh, The children of the flesh are not the children of God...

[00:07:33] The Bible says, we brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise, The promise is the word. We are the children of the word...

[00:07:46] As Isaac was...

[00:07:50] Then it says as it was then, So it is now...

[00:07:56] He that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the spirit as it was then...

[00:08:02] So it is now, Those who are fleshly Conscious...

[00:08:08] persecute those who are spiritual...

[00:08:14] That's the way it is, That's the way it was...

[00:08:20] But what do you do?

[00:08:23] You rise to the level of your calling and love...

by Rev. Chris Oyakhilome

Do you Know God Is concerned about your Life and well being and Jesus loves you just as you are, you can accept him today. Just say this prayer below and mean it with all your heart, he really cares about your life and your happiness, that's what I found out....

Say this:

O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. .

If you just said this prayer above kindly click the like button to indicate that you have given your life to Christ and if you will like grow spiritually, please contact me by sending a message through Nairaland, there are free materials that will given to you to help you grow spiritually, thank you and God bless...

1 Like

Re: The New Creation Does Not Have Human Life by Authoreety: 8:57am On May 29, 2020
HALLELUJAH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Platt: Gospel Is Advancing Despite Challenges In Coronavirus Pandem / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Chairman, Chief J. N. Nwodo Advice Ndi Igbo To Be Prayerful / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.