Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

“don’t Ever Try To Insult My Husband Like You Do To Me” – Anita Joseph Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Ever Try To Insult My Husband Like You Do To Me” – Anita Joseph Warns (745 Views)

Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians / #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don’t Ever Try To Insult My Husband Like You Do To Me” – Anita Joseph Warns by killuax: 9:30am On May 29, 2020
Newly wedded Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has issued a stern warning to those who insult her and her husbandd, for no just reason.
The actress who wedded her husband, Michael Fisayo (MC Fish) in February 2020, made a video on Instagram sternly warning people coming for her man.
According to her, you can insult her, but don’t try it with her husband.
“Respect is Reciprocal it’s simple as that…

It’s okay for you to insult me, or call me names, but don’t insult my husband, the love of my life, the love of my kingdom. See, you can do anything to me, but you see this man, don’t ever try it with him.” she wrote.
Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakXdPB2bZw
Re: “don’t Ever Try To Insult My Husband Like You Do To Me” – Anita Joseph Warns by majamajic(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2020
No be Nollywood marriage ?

We dey here
Re: “don’t Ever Try To Insult My Husband Like You Do To Me” – Anita Joseph Warns by donbachi(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2020
Respect him by respecting urself,u don marry.try and put an end to those ur gross twerking.treat him like a king and watch them become his subjects...if u disrespect him,others will.
Re: “don’t Ever Try To Insult My Husband Like You Do To Me” – Anita Joseph Warns by PureGoldh(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2020
Madam...try as much as possible to keep your marriage off social media.

Nobody owns the internet... if you do anyhow with am.... people go slash you cos na personal subscription Dem dey do

2 Likes

Re: “don’t Ever Try To Insult My Husband Like You Do To Me” – Anita Joseph Warns by annsrealms(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2020
Okay but keep private things private.
Re: “don’t Ever Try To Insult My Husband Like You Do To Me” – Anita Joseph Warns by Vyzz: 11:44am On May 29, 2020
grin

Na why I dey tell my guys to always marry women at this age. The Don already know the worth of a husband and won't like to loose one.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Comedian Known As "AY" Shows Off His Mansion And Cars (photos) / Bloody Bastards; Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog9ja, See Why / Reality Star Confirms Her Pregnancy Status (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.