Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely (33400 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by desiredhome: 12:52pm On May 29, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Same Amechi that said that he came into politics due to poverty

Dude, Use your brain....it's not for fancy
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by waledeji(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2020
Adaibeku:
Nna tell me wats d problem
Always feeling funky on Nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Clonus: 12:54pm On May 29, 2020
Amaechiā€™s legacies both as the Governor of Rivers State and as Minister of transport will live for a very long time. In fact I make bold to say that his records as Rivers State Governor may not be equaled let alone surpassed in the nearest future. However, I differ with El rufai when he said he is a team player and runs lnclusive government. If Amaechi improves on being a team player, he will be the best politician on the side of Niger.
My one penny

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Bobby4090: 12:55pm On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
hes now Igbo?
But you'll later say he is ikwerre.
Stand one place so thunder can fire u properly.

Ikwerre is Igbo. Divided by politics and Geography. Just like the Yoruba folks in Kogi state.
Another example is Bishop Oyedepo who is a northerner, from kwara state but is also Yoruba.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by desiredhome: 12:56pm On May 29, 2020
airminem:
How can humans be these wicked to roast livestocks in ASABA market area, alive? Amaechi is a joker. Elrufai is not a joker

Oya.....put including yourself....
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by blackboy(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2020
Joker. When Amaechi was going to be axed in 2019 after the elections why did he have to run to Kaduna to see El Rufia.

His son indeed
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Dannyfan(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2020
complexBoss12:
I was thinking eh

abroad, people agitate for good governance, protest over little tins n get a lot of attention from govt.

but in Nigeria, all we ask is dat govt should leave us alone, to live our lives in peace. hustle on our own, no govt lies, bullies, killings and all.

bt dat is too much to ask.
They've eaten our brain, so we can't see the truth.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Stillthebest: 1:03pm On May 29, 2020
shocked

Amaechi is stubborn and doesn't mince words.

He says things just exactly how they come. He also portrays a personality akin to that of a principled man. I don't know him personally but this is a calculative assumption I have of him.

Buhari loves three things: old loyal friends, Educated people and people who portray the qualities I assumed Amaechi possesses.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Mayng01(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2020
Continue!
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by ScotMisile: 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
Amaechi Rotimi!!! Get ready for the slaughter...you are the next victim...
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 9japride(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2020
Oil money love.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by moh1(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2020
i have always have respect for Ameachi since when he was the speaker of River State. honestly he is a gud leader and gud politician. AM WITH EL-RUFAI

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by kiddkash(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
hes now Igbo?
you need this pic

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by spirul77: 1:15pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Bobby4090 post=90085018]
Na wa o, when did a middle berth kwara state become a northern state?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 29, 2020
Can somebody please ask that midget that calls himself El-Rufai to sit down and shut the f*ck up?!
FYI Rotimi Amaechi got played by Buhari after working for Bubu to Ensure that APC becomes prominent in Rivers State.
Amaechi was promised Minister of Power, Works and Housing, just like he requested for, but was disappointed to find out that Fashola was appointed as the Minister of Power, Works and Housing. And he had to settle for Minister of Transportation.
Most of these Ministerial appointments are usually lobbied for. They are not given based on merit or performance.
El-Rufai is a sycophant.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by robosky02(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2020
Indeed a look of trust

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Noel19: 1:25pm On May 29, 2020
Wickedfact:

The disobedient ones are in Aba drinking kerosene and waiting for Donald Trump and Putin to liberate them
Have you received the 5,000 naira palliative money to cushion the hunger in your stomach?

Less I forget, have you finished the N50 bread that was given to you by Obasa?

Lazy bus conductor! Better go and find something doing even if it's digging of Soak away pits to earn a living instead of depending on Obasa' bread.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by EmperorGodswill: 1:25pm On May 29, 2020
Amechi is d only minister under bubu i love.i hvnt benefited kobo frm him.
Even as a governor.
Am nt an APC supporter bt naturaly i love minister Rotimi Amechi as a person i wish he could be president because he is smart, visionary nd hardwrking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by sabidey: 1:25pm On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
hes now Igbo?
thanks for making me laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Ahmeduana(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Why won't he? When he finds a useful idiot in him undecided undecided undecided
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Vyzz: 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:
cool.

Is he Igbo

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin grin I am a happy boy

grin

grin

grin

grin
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 24SEVEN: 1:33pm On May 29, 2020
Amaechi is a hard worker. Easily the best perfoming minister by far. And was also a very progressive governor when he governed Rivers from 2007-2015.

He's a good candidate for a higher calling anyday anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by OKTolu: 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
He loves and trust him like his son.....

hmmmmm we shall see time will tell
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by michoim(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2020
He deserves it. One of the best, if not the best minister...

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
hes now Igbo?
hehehe guy u wicked o
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by DonBenny77(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
hes now Igbo?
Whether igbo or Ikwere
To northerner na "nyanmiri"
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by bizzibodi(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2020
Behold Rotimi Ameachi Buhari beloved son.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Henri8: 2:00pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:
Issokay

Obedient Igbos will usually enjoys master arewa's generosities. grin

So he's now Igbo right?
No longer ikwerre or south South?
Una confusion no get part two.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Adaibeku(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
waledeji:
Always feeling funky on Nairaland grin grin grin grin
Who is feeling funky?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Golan007: 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
I would like Amaechi to be president.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by waledeji(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
Adaibeku:
Who is feeling funky?
Nairaland really gives you voice grin grin grin

You now feel like a queen on nairaland grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.