Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Investment - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Investment (168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment by Generasamuel(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2020
Hello guys
I once shared a post here about how a friend of mine introduced me to binary account and a certain Bolt that helps you trade and make profits though at a minimal rate... So I just created and funded my real account and I started trading with the expensive Bolt we bought and withing 2dats I was making $100
But my question now is.... Is it actually possible for me to withdraw this money I made from my real account on my binary to my main account?
Am asking this because from the site they said my cashier is locked cos I haven't made up to $200 as my friend did.. But am kinda doubtful, does anyone here know about this and how possible is it to actually withdraw this money? call
me now mr Samuel on 07025276635 to get started

(1) (Reply)

Indicators Of Customer Satisfaction To Track / Fastercapital’s Women Round Of Funding 2020 / You Need To Know This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.