Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kidnappers Suspect/alert. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Suspect/alert. (589 Views)

Kidnappers Sleep Off After Kidnapping Pastor’s Wife In Ondo / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2020
*Kidnappers Suspect/Alert*

This is my first hand experience and I believe it will help us to be more careful in our day to day dealings and transactions.

My personal experience just yesterday. (27/05/2020)

I'm currently running Facebook ads for one of our Estates.

I got a call from a man that called himself Victor and he told me he is currently staying at Port Harcourt. He confirmed he came across my Estate advert via Facebook ads.

He asked more questions about 2Bedroom apartment of the Estate and about other necessary fees apart from 7m price stated in the advert. I explained everything to him and he promised to get back to me later in the day.

Few minutes later, he (Victor) called to notified me he actually wanted to buy the apartment for his uncle and his uncle have insisted to have some discussions with me directly in relation to the Estate, he then said I should please helped him to cover up because he has told his uncle the 2Bedroom cost 11m instead of 7m stated in the advert and he never knew his uncle will wanted to get through me directly for confirmation. (I told him no problem), but I've started sensing something already by that statement.

Few minutes later the said uncle of Victor; called me and he claimed to be *Uchena* by name and he told me he's staying at Kano.

He asked about the land tittle documents and how secured is the property in response I told him the land is very Secured because it's covered by C of o already. He then said he will called me by second day to make arrangements for payment.

Today 28/05/2020

Though I was on alert but I chose to called the first caller (Victor) that his uncle promised to get to me today.

Then he said he will definitely called me because his Uncle his ready to go on with the transaction.

Around 3P.m, the said Uncle called again that he actually wanted to invest with the money he made from particular business he did and he can not deposit the money in the bank for some reasons and to avoid issues with the company he his working with.

He said he will be sending cash through his driver to Lagos by tomorrow morning that I should get ready to meet up with his driver, so I can lead the driver to make payment for him through the said Cash.

I play along to see if they can provide some more useful information that can be submitted to security personnels through which they can be tracked down. I told him I don't have enough money to transport myself tomorrow in order to meet up with his driver; that I want him to assist me with transport fee, then he said he will give more money to his driver to be given to me separately by tomorrow.

Then I said driver can alone give money to me when we meet and what about leaving my house to transport myself down. He then asked for what we can do to sort things out, I said he should transfer just #5,000 to me to get myself fully prepared.

Then he said he will later call so I can forward my account details through which he can send the transport fee.

Since then I have been waiting to hearing from them

Please let be on alert in our dealings

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by OdefaGirl(f): 11:58am On May 29, 2020
They have sensed that you know their game.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by illicit(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2020
God save u
Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
illicit:
God save u

In fact, we need to be taken some precautions as God is protecting us. Evil doers are all over the places pretending as legit fellows.
Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by Ibechris2: 1:31pm On May 29, 2020
Thank God for u my brother.

One has to be careful these days...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
Ibechris2:
Thank God for u my brother.

One has to be careful these days...
Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by PureGoldh(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
My brother.......Dx world is something else.

Na to dey careful and always play smart always.

Thank God for your life.

More legit people will surely connect to you.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
PureGoldh:
My brother.......Dx world is something else.

Na to dey careful and always play smart always.

Thank God for your life.

More legit people will surely connect to you.

Shalom

Amen, thanks brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by StrikeBack(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Old format
Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by kabillionaire(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
I just wasted my time reading this bullshit
Re: Kidnappers Suspect/alert. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
kabillionaire:
I just wasted my time reading this bullshit

Bullshit you said, you could have embarked on such journey; if you are the one in such scenario?

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Uwa / . / Breaking: Lady Attempts Suicide As She Jumped From The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.