Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School (32608 Views)

UNIPORT VC, Prof. Georgewill To Deliver Keynote Address At 2021 Igberetv Awards / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
Igbo Amaka tired of shouting this...... tomorrow again Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Righteousness89(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2020
friday2011:

My brother, no evangelism today, always looking forward grin shocked

My Brother, you are Blessed!
As The LORD Drops it, I will Dish it out

1 Like

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by gwafaeziokwu: 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
grin

A speech by nwafor Igbo is incomplete without proverbs

It is the palm oil with which we eat words

Power couples, great achievers

Igbo to the world! Ya kpotuba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by cezarman(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome!

NIGERIA AMAKA!!

Why do you keep acting/commenting like
Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Ewedegubbler: 2:53pm On May 29, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by IME1: 3:05pm On May 29, 2020
You all need to watch her TED talk
RAGE FOR CHANGE...
Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
Ndidi and Mezuo have a really encouraging story.

I am happy to see and I believe the couple is going even further to impact Africa.

Keep up your good works as a great example.

2mercy:
Nwunelis become first couple to deliver the keynote at Harvard Business School class day

https://www.thecable.ng/nwunelis-become-first-couple-to-deliver-the-keynote-at-harvard-business-school-class-day
Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Arijude(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2020
Wickedfact:

Even Ojukwu couldn't get an ambulance before he died.
awolowo didn't need it because he locked himself up in the room and drank that substance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Wickedfact: 5:48pm On May 29, 2020
Arijude:
awolowo didn't need it because he locked himself up in the room and drank that substance

What substance? Your mother's horrible akpu soup?

1 Like

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Chirowman(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2020
God news
Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Tohsynetita1: 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
it's here LAUTECH POST UTME MATH PAST QUESTION SOLUTION (2007/2008)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPnUwFqrug8
Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by ajl: 6:23pm On May 29, 2020
We want to see more of successful individuals like this. Not some money-miss-roads that you can be sure of their source of income that would park 10 luxurious cars in their garage or spraying money in public. These are silent achievers and I am sure there a lot more like these across Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by greypencils: 6:31pm On May 29, 2020
ajl:
We want to see more of successful individuals like this. Not some money-miss-roads that you can be sure of their source of income that would park 10 luxurious cars in their garage or spraying money in public. These are silent achievers and I am sure there a lot more like these across Nigeria.
God bless you brother. I would celebrate my brothers when they make the money and influence legitimately and not through fraud irrespective of the tribe and religion. And true, Igbo Amaka to those who deserve it!
Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Legendguru: 7:12pm On May 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by folake4u(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2020
This is really nice.
Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by Arijude(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2020
Wickedfact:

What substance? Your mother's horrible akpu soup?
akpu soup is more qualified as food than that traditional medicine you people call ewedu soup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School by AK481(m): 3:55am On May 30, 2020
I watched the video finish.

See marry wife wey go school o.

I don talk my own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / AAU Students Hold Their Lecturers Hostage For Seizing Their Apple Watches Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.