Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,336 members, 7,839,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Rashford Back From Injury And Ready To Lead Man Utd From The Front - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Back From Injury And Ready To Lead Man Utd From The Front (239 Views)

EPL: How Ronaldo Blocked Man Utd From Appointing Conte As New Manager / Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat / Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rashford Back From Injury And Ready To Lead Man Utd From The Front by Brightsports001(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2020
In a parallel universe Manchester United’s season would have just come to an end and excitement would be building around Euro 2020 and the prospects of Gareth Southgate’s England squad.
article image

Rashford had played through the pain barrier and was desperate to carry on especially given his goal tally this campaign – 19 in all competitions – but after hobbling off against Wolves in January scans confirmed the worst and the 22-year-old was ruled out for months. But as he joined the rest of team-mates at the club’s Carrington training base for the first time last week he was nearing the end of a long battle.

“I have sort of had my head down. It has been a tough period for me, the last few months, obviously being injured,’ Rashford told the club website.

But Rashford hasn’t let his injury get him down and his dedication and commitment goes beyond his day job. He’s used a significant amount of his time in lockdown not just focusing on his fitness but working out how to give back and help during the pandemic.
Continue Reading @@www.brightsports.com.ng

@www.Brightsports.com.ng

Re: Rashford Back From Injury And Ready To Lead Man Utd From The Front by Enoch07: 1:11pm On May 29, 2020
odion straight to d bench
Re: Rashford Back From Injury And Ready To Lead Man Utd From The Front by Samkoliat(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2020
I no fit wait for league to resume rashidi go killin dem

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Negotiating Six-month Ighalo Loan Extension As Striker's Deal Runs Down / Pogba And Fernandes's Partnership Will Be Fascinating - Luke Shaw / Ander Herrera Names Three Man Utd Players That Can Propel Giants To EPL Title Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.