Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

“I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive” – Chiwetalu Agu Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive” – Chiwetalu Agu Brags (273 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive” – Chiwetalu Agu Brags by omgvoices: 2:09pm On May 29, 2020
Veteran Nigerian actor, comedian and movie producer, Chiwetalu Agu has bragged of being the most handsome actor at the moment.

The Nollywood star did not specify the jurisdiction of his handsomeness but believes his recent photos radiate elegance.

In a recent Instagram post, the 64-year-old actor captioned his photos as: “Still the most handsome actor alive NO Arguments.”

He has been in the news in recent times for claims that he has gone bankrupt and living from hand to mouth which he came out to vehemently oppose.

Check Out Photo Below:
https://mykabenlah.com/i-am-the-most-handsome-actor-alive-chiwetalu-agu-brags/

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Opens Up On His Difficulties In Discovering True Love / Adorable Video And Photo Of Regina Daniel Dancing With Pregnancy / See Bobrisky's Rules On How To Become A Rich Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.