Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Do Not Join Forsage Until You See This. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do Not Join Forsage Until You See This. (1261 Views)

Join Forsage With Low Registration Fee (N6500) / Join Forsage For Free Now / Care To Join Forsage Smartcontract? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Join Forsage Until You See This. by mionyx: 3:24pm On May 29, 2020
FORSAGE (2020) MY HONEST REVIEW.

Hello Crptocurrency Lovers, Enthusiast, Traders and Exchangers.

Do you know what crowd funding is?

Forsage is like crowd funding.
On a crowd funding platform like Go fund me, you'll have an account in which when someone funds your project or product, they only do that without receiving anything in return most times.

But now, Forsage is giving you and those that fund you the chance of them getting funds from other people too. See, the funds your friends, family, fans or just referrals send to you goes straight into your wallet okay? No company or middle man is managing it. No payout or pay out limit. Straight into your personal wallet ( trust wallet / meta mask are wallets for keeping Cryptocurrencies just like bank account) .

Is Go fund me a scam?

Know that your gains in Forsage is not subject to your numbers of referrals but it is subject to the growth of those in your team. In Forsage, the more those who fund you get funded, the more you grow. Forsage will teach you TEAM LEADERSHIP.

This is not a typical network marketing that when you enter late, you miss out okay?
I have seen accounts with no referrals at all that are earning just from the over flow and under flow of members in their team. Go on YouTube to see for yourself.
There are accounts with just three referrals and they have thousands of dollars in them, search online.
I attached a picture of an account with just 12 referrals and more than $84,000 in profit (see it under ID7515).

This is my Joy. Knowing that people are going to trust me enough to fund my wallet and while the world remains sceptical just like years ago about Google, Facebook, Tesla, and even Bitcoin, when the whole damaged caused by covid -19 is finally over, my little Ethereum fund I have raised will increase in value and become my free money.

I always tell people don't just take everything that comes your way and neither should you be fooled not to do your research.

See for yourself what technologies are emerging in Ethereum's sphere to better understand where the value is heading at.

If there's any cheaper way than Forsage to get Ethereum without buying expensive machines for mining or invest thousands of dollars waiting for years for it to become millions (it will get there but it can take a while, real estate was once like that too) or Buying and selling Cryptos which I would need hundreds of dollars to do as well or trading Cryptos which I'll have to learn a new skill to be become successful in, let me know.

In short, Forsage is too simple, too cheap (@ 0.05 Ethereum, see Google for price in local currency) not to try out. All we are doing in Forsage is funding each other in Ethereum. Where the money is in Forsage is keeping that Ethereum you have been funded till it appreciate in value. And all you have to do is to ask someone (friend, family, colleague, neighbors) to fund you through your forsage link.

Have you not lost or wasted more than $15 ever? If you had done so with Bitcoin in 2016/17, where would you be now?

"Throw it away as if you have too much, Invest it as if you will have nothing left."

Learn how to join +2349038225474.

(WhatsApp and SMS only. No calls please.)

Re: Do Not Join Forsage Until You See This. by Erislogia: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Join [url]olympaid.com/app[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Financial Needs / Stop Giving Your Money To People To Trade Or Invest For You. Try Copy Trading / Dividend Payout Process In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.