Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Monkeys ‘escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monkeys ‘escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant (233 Views)

The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkeys ‘escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant by CityMirror: 3:37pm On May 29, 2020
A gang of monkeys attacked a laboratory assistant and escaped with a batch of coronavirus test samples, it has been reported.

The bizarre incident saw the troop of primates launch their assault near Meerut Medical College in Delhi, India.

According to local media, the animals then snatched COVID-19 test samples from three patients and fled.

One of the monkeys was later spotted in a tree chewing one of the sample collection kits, the Times of India reported – adding that test samples from the patients had to be taken again.
Read Details Here: http://citymirrornews.com/news/2020/29/monkeys-escape-with-covid-19-samples-after-attacking-lab-assistant/

Re: Monkeys ‘escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant by Nairalandmonika: 3:39pm On May 29, 2020
Na this matter we dey try settle for India since morning.
I go give una update later
Re: Monkeys ‘escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant by profnigga(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2020
UNA SEE AMM. INDIA I LEAV UNA MATA 4 MATHIAS
Re: Monkeys ‘escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant by clydedaniels(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
I dont like indian movies...

(1) (Reply)

Military Ladies/civilian Guys Connect / Independent Autopsy Shows George Floyd Died Of "Asphyxia" / Weekly Sure 2odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.