Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? (1741 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Successiswork: 3:42pm On May 29, 2020
It's a new account - my other account is full of success and digital marketing nuggets, so, I wouldn't mess with it.

Okay, here is it guys. I am not lamenting here but I am trying hard to guide others who think these guys are REAL... There are over 11,000+ others who might fall into this trap.

P.S: Don’t tell me I wasn’t smart enough to know about it, just read on, and if you’re smart, use the information here and contact the law enforcement agents. I have tried the EFFC numbers yet none was going through.

Also, I will keep it short as it’s pretty a long story.

Source of Investment money: this is the money I worked for as an affiliate marketer for a company since 2018.

These guys said they are sponsored by TNT KOREA INTERNATIONAL COMPANY...of which you Invest a certain amount of money and get back double of your investment(s). Themselves said they make money via crypto trading, this, this, and that. Very long income sources. As in, the company uses our money to trade while they earn commissions as well.

They hosted all the members on Telegram. Maybe, since it contains a lot of people.

Telegram Group Name: CLIMAX TOP INVESTMENT

Okay, there was a red flag (FAST MONEY), but here is why I went on to invest. Good, others were testifying. Who knows if they were all hired. That I don’t know.
Almost every morning, one of the admins: Telegram Name: @philbelee will preach. I mean, PREACH the word of GOD. You’ll swear for him based on his preaching.

His name is “Rev Dr Phil Ranson Bello”

Guys, prior to this, I checked this REV on Google and I saw his Twitter account. I noticed it appeared he is the pastor of “Stand Point Church”. But could this be the same man? I don’t know (I am not affirming that as it’s just a resemblance which the LAW Enforcements can only know well).

Just check out the image on Telegram and compare the one you’ll see on Google or Twitter.

His MORNING PREACHINGS made it seem he/they were legit, so, I was encouraged to join others and test it out.

Screenshot attached:

The other admin: a lady with telegram name “Eguje D Roselin”. He was the one in charge of giving people the accounts to pay the investment sums.

See screenshots.

After I made payments to the 2 accounts they asked me to, they blocked me from dropping messages in the Telegram room.

The 2 accounts she asked me to deposit money:
First
Account name :JOHN WILLIAMS
Account number :8104396570
Bank name:ECO BANK

Second:
Acct number:
810 509 1982
Acct name:David musa
Bank Eco

The site: http://www.climaxtopinvestment.com/

Admin phone number: 07014295758

Email: climaxtopinvestment@gmail.com

After I completed the payments, the next day, I was removed from the group.

I contacted my bank and they said the payment was already successful. I tried Ecobank but the waiting time was like forever.

God knows I was SAD – that I never enjoyed the fruit of my labor of 2 years struggling to reach the threshold to withdraw the money. cry

To quickly BEAT Depression, I checked a random movie on the computer – I HARDLY see movies – unless I’ve found success on what I am doing.
Luckily, I bumped into ACRIMONY. The movie my wonderful girlfriend once told me about it. (Love this girl. Full of value).

It was boring at the beginning but got interesting, and at the end of the day, I learned one thing which meant I screenshot it.

“I only got scammed because my DREAM has taken so long to come to pass”.

Screenshot attached:

If my business was successful, I would not have had the time or attention to these sorts of things.

Later on, my friend called that evening which MEANS I FORGOT some depressing thoughts. But the night was horrible.
That was the little trick to beat DEPRESSION.

Guys, never put your money in anything online investment because this is how it works.
MOST OF THEM have no LEGIT SOURCE OF REVENUE. They collect from A to B, from B to C, and from C to D. And if D does not come, the system crumbles. Not when they would have pocketed a lot of money for themselves.

All in all, guys you can all confirm all I am saying. Check out the admins' names on TELEGRAM, and their images as well.

#1. If you can see the Telegram Group; type it and check it out as well.

#2. They were never PARTNERS with any KOREAN COMPANY.

#3. If you want to know if it’s true, try the phone number and SUBTLY talk about investment. Just call and ask " hi, is this Climax top investment?

#4. NEVER INVEST IN ANYTHING you're promised even 1% in returns until you've verified 99.9% TRUTH about it. (Although not in all circumstances, however, If it's so good, why don't they make the money alone?

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Enwhen(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
Sorry I..hope the money is not much ??

As long there is life , there is hope
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Shellsploit: 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
Website sef is fishy
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by ellapius(f): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
this maynot even be their real pic cos they hack people account to use for this kind of thing . u maybe surprised

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2020
Once bitten
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by godfrey01(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
point number, telegram full of scammers, point number two, using gmail has shown that its scam, cos the emaill address is not even cooperate. 100%, hello no, 50 sef na risk.. i have a legit one that gives me 2% daily. and lastly if it was really crypto trade, they wouldn't have asked you to pay into personal bank account
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by akinreals: 4:12pm On May 29, 2020
Double your investment my foot, this is pure greed and you have learnt your lesson now. Be careful next time, if anything is too sweet, e dey cause jedijedi. You just paid training fee. Congrats bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Atomemmy(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
Chai

It's very sad.
So many new online businesses has made us not know the good ones and the bad ones. U see some cursing them, u see others hailing/praising them.
But I know U've learnt a lesson right?

Our elders says: Once bitten, twice shy
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2020
they don exist anymore.... telegram is full of rippers
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Kesteem: 5:41pm On May 29, 2020
Seeee u guys keeps being scammed because u don't have sense. And u don't want to learn how to make your own money by yourself.
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by obo389(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2020
You should have known that all these telegram groups springing up these days persuading people to invest and all are certified scams.
They are usually from these defunct WhatsApp TV's that got banned and are using alternative (telegram) to scam.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by wickyyolo: 8:13pm On May 29, 2020
Give us the link to the WhatsApp group or telegram group
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Ojiofor: 8:33pm On May 29, 2020
I been think say MMM format don cast grin.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by walex2(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2020
My rule concerning online investment, if any individual ask me to invest my money and get double in 5 or whatsover day, i will simply ask them to take a loan, is just 20 to 25 percent interst rate, then they should invest it themselves, by so doing they will still make 75 to 80 percent rate of profit. MAKE UNA SINE YOUR EYE. IGBORO O RERIN, AWON BOYS N PARA

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Greatzeus(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2020
Cheap scam. You are greedy and unbelievably gullible.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by fxdee(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
wickyyolo:
Give us the link to the WhatsApp group or telegram group
... They are scammers...
TO REGISTER WITH US ALL WE NEED IS YOUR DETAILS.
SEND YOUR DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION NOW@
@Egujerose OR TO @Philbelee
Full name:
Address:
Kind of investment I.e daily payment or promo package:
Bank name:
Acct name:
Acct number:
Amount:
Email:
Phone no:
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by themainman600(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
I called the number to say HI it switched off maybe there have successfully scammed many more others

Sorry for your loss

but can any Good person on nairaland pls help me with any amount

7107003014 FCMB
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by NdigboWorldwide: 2:13am On Dec 07, 2020
How much were you ripped off?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Toma2: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2020
How much
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by ivolt: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gambling is not investment. Ponzi scheme is worse than gambling.
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by xperiencelove(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
You are so greedy and fraudsters fraud greedy people only. How on earth will someone tell you to invest your money and get double of it in few days or weeks and you will bulge in? So if you invest 20m, you will get 40m in few days? Is it your ancestors that will bring the added fund? Even you, you are a fraudsters in-making.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
The EFCC can't save you from your own foolishness. In fact you should be arrested for being such a sucker. After you've been arrested, the EFCC would send a letter of commendation to them for exposing yet another sucker out of the millions in Nigeria.
Re: I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? by fxdee(m): 5:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Some of the people commenting after my post might be part of the scam. The guy has been chatting me to invest immediately I sent him this tread he quickly deleted all his postings in my dm and block me.. They shall surely reap what they are sowing. Its just a natural law and they shall surely be caught.

(1) (Reply)

Modified / MADNESS! What This Tenant Did To Her Landlord's House After He Gave Her Notice. / I Need A Good Lawyer To Sue Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.