Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,445 members, 7,958,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Is Your Excuse Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Your Excuse Today (165 Views)

Before You Think Your Excuse Is Legit. / Covid 19 Is Not An Excuse... / You Have No Excuse To Still Be Unemployed After Watching This Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Excuse Today by JPIC(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
[right][/right]I'm too busy
I'm not an expert.
What if I loose.
I don't have patience
it is not my thing.
I don't need money.

Your excuses may be legit but they won't improve your life.

You must understand one fact that the current economy is not aware of how much you're paid a month, it has moved further without your approval.

If you like take a trumpet blow round the entire nation, go on strike, paint yourself black, it will never go back.

The one thing you can do for yourself, your family, your children is to grow your income to match the current expenses .

Do you know some people became billionaires as a result of increase in the economy?

All things work together for your good if only you know how to leverage from opportunities be it summer or winter.

In a recession like this, note - money is leaving some sector and it's moving to another sector.

Take the bold step to be in charge of your financial life. Nobody said it is easy!

This is your life, go beyond saying Amen, "it can only get better"

There is a place called ACTION.

We are gradually moving away from the CERTIFICATE era to the SABIFICATE era _(what do you do with what you know?)_

This is not just becoming rich, but staying wealthy. No excuse!

Get started with Recharge and get paid today.
Contact me through the link in my bio

(1) (Reply)

Roundnews / Become An Agent Or Refer A Client And Get Amazing Gift Items / DWDM Network Design Engineer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.