Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! (834 Views)

Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice / Most Trending Articles You Shouldn't Miss / Moving From To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
Hello world!
Hope we are Sha fine and non of us are dating sister corobaby grin

Well, I have been chilling fine... coding and drinking not less Dan 5 bigi Chapman daily..
Today I want to help the designers not only discussing programming Everytime...

Recently I meet a guy and he was making quite a slice of dough with boothstrap sites, dey where so stunning I called him boss!!, He just smiled and told me he couldn't code...I didn't believe until I saw the tool am about to discuss below.
Now many clients on upwork, fiverr etc request for bootstrap sites with 5pages and give a span of 3-5days, I ignore those orders but it never ceased to bother me how people cope with such orders...not until I meet this guy!..
I even learnt boothstrap extensively, jQuery mobile, w3 css, but still 7days is my fastest delivery time for 5 page boothstrap sites.
Here's the secret of how u can build a website.
Without coding, and in few hours...

Mobirise
Yeah!! Who stone me?
Yes this is a secret tool graphics designers used to claim dah dey too belong to the webdevelopment industry.

Mobirise is a desktop offline app which helps u create stunning websites with simply dragging and dropping blocks...it's easier Dan elementor and has better blocks Dan even most premium WordPress themes.
While I will leave u to experiment for yourself ( I see u oo! Keep rushing to search on Google)
I will drop a few pros and cons which will help u make up ure mind weda to use this amazing tool or not! I will drop a more comprehensive write-up for this tool later on.

Pros
1.no coding, believe me it's easier Dan Photoshop....sincerely( I nor go lie give my people nah).
2.its offline desktop app, unlike WordPress mbok you can save ure data Corona has finished all the money.
3.u can create as many sites as you want and it is freeeeeeeeeee
4.any version of Windows (7,10,xp) carry go.
5.website built on it are extremely responsive and industry standard (absolutely true) no need to create mobile version.
6.u host u're stuff yourself...
7.if I may add one....u fit even use am learn boothstrap join.

For the non Nigerians...abeg am tired of speaking English, fiverr I speak oyibo. Upwork same, LinkedIn ...gbam...even whatsapp gan...nah oyibo...mbok lemme free myself here jare.

Cons.

1.u can't edit the css on the app (even though u have access to it on the source code) it normally have problems placing images at the center.
2.it is completely a frontend tool, if u want backend, export and add it ureself.
3.oooh see thief! U think u can sell the templates on themeforest abi? Well God Done catch u ....the whole source code is adequately stacked with attributions to mobirise...so if u wan sell d template it will take u 5 months to remove the attribution ( but I know a way around it just dm me with one more bigi Chapman sad).
4.sometimes it has link asyncrony problems...i.e sometimes it will forget where the css and javascript is stored and come out bare(I think it's a general boothstrap problem) but the good news is it repairs itself after sometime, like 3hrs server time.

Well dahs all the time I can spare, lemme hear what u think In comment section.

Disclaimer: am not a blogger, neither am I a marketter for mobirise..I just love writing about the tech lifestyle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 29, 2020
Thank you for the info, but please explain this concept to me
Bootstrap
Angular J.S
Frameworks.
Thanks.
I should ask google but i prefer 9ja explanation.
Re: Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2020
Kikikkikkik.... lemme try
Frameworks are templated content management systems (shey know WordPress...ehen the non visual brother)..that makes building websites faster...like on boothstrap nao ..u don't have to style too much all u have is to follow the rules for creating the layout.
Boothstrap is a frontend css framework wey Twitter create to make thier life easier...but wen Dem kon see say others fit benefit also from the framework Dem kon let am out
Angular nah javascript framework for creating websites fast ...nah also frontend tool like boothstrap only say em advanced pass boothstrap.nah Google Nack angular...even though many developers dey talk say em hard pass em brother react....e dey rich with abilities and em dey sweet for people wey Sabi sass join boothstrap...

I just hope say I nor mis yearn, abeg my broses help me out in expanding more

1 Like

Re: Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! by Veiniously: 6:51pm On May 29, 2020
please bross what do you mean by boostrap site is it different from normal website ?
Re: Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
Veiniously:
please bross what do you mean by boostrap site is it different from normal website ?
No jare, it's like normal HTML and CSS infact it's just HTML and CSS done in a simpler way
Re: Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! by PreciousDev: 10:03pm On May 29, 2020
Bytestream:
Hello world!
Hope we are Sha fine and non of us are dating sister corobaby grin

Well, I have been chilling fine... coding and drinking not less Dan 5 bigi Chapman daily..
Today I want to help the designers not only discussing programming Everytime...

Recently I meet a guy and he was making quite a slice of dough with boothstrap sites, dey where so stunning I called him boss!!, He just smiled and told me he couldn't code...I didn't believe until I saw the tool am about to discuss below.
Now many clients on upwork, fiverr etc request for bootstrap sites with 5pages and give a span of 3-5days, I ignore those orders but it never ceased to bother me how people cope with such orders...not until I meet this guy!..
I even learnt boothstrap extensively, jQuery mobile, w3 css, but still 7days is my fastest delivery time for 5 page boothstrap sites.
Here's the secret of how u can build a website.
Without coding, and in few hours...

Mobirise
Yeah!! Who stone me?
Yes this is a secret tool graphics designers used to claim dah dey too belong to the webdevelopment industry.

Mobirise is a desktop offline app which helps u create stunning websites with simply dragging and dropping blocks...it's easier Dan elementor and has better blocks Dan even most premium WordPress themes.
While I will leave u to experiment for yourself ( I see u oo! Keep rushing to search on Google)
I will drop a few pros and cons which will help u make up ure mind weda to use this amazing tool or not! I will drop a more comprehensive write-up for this tool later on.

Pros
1.no coding, believe me it's easier Dan Photoshop....sincerely( I nor go lie give my people nah).
2.its offline desktop app, unlike WordPress mbok you can save ure data Corona has finished all the money.
3.u can create as many sites as you want and it is freeeeeeeeeee
4.any version of Windows (7,10,xp) carry go.
5.website built on it are extremely responsive and industry standard (absolutely true) no need to create mobile version.
6.u host u're stuff yourself...
7.if I may add one....u fit even use am learn boothstrap join.

For the non Nigerians...abeg am tired of speaking English, fiverr I speak oyibo. Upwork same, LinkedIn ...gbam...even whatsapp gan...nah oyibo...mbok lemme free myself here jare.

Cons.

1.u can't edit the css on the app (even though u have access to it on the source code) it normally have problems placing images at the center.
2.it is completely a frontend tool, if u want backend, export and add it ureself.
3.oooh see thief! U think u can sell the templates on themeforest abi? Well God Done catch u ....the whole source code is adequately stacked with attributions to mobirise...so if u wan sell d template it will take u 5 months to remove the attribution ( but I know a way around it just dm me with one more bigi Chapman sad).
4.sometimes it has link asyncrony problems...i.e sometimes it will forget where the css and javascript is stored and come out bare(I think it's a general boothstrap problem) but the good news is it repairs itself after sometime, like 3hrs server time.

Well dahs all the time I can spare, lemme hear what u think In comment section.

Disclaimer: am not a blogger, neither am I a marketter for mobirise..I just love writing about the tech lifestyle

Nice info, just want to know if it can only be used for basic development like landing page, resume page, and a 5-page business website?
Re: Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! by Veiniously: 8:44am On May 30, 2020
Bytestream:

No jare, it's like normal HTML and CSS infact it's just HTML and CSS done in a simpler way
okay will try it out but am not good at css
Re: Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 30, 2020
PreciousDev:

Nice info, just want to know if it can only be used for basic development like landing page, resume page, and a 5-page business website?
trust me bro if u Start using this tool u won't regret it. Of course u can use it to build anything that doesn't involve too much backend like login, e-commerce and stuff

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Building A Classified Ads / Site Review Please / Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.