Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

$1/500 Words - Writers Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / $1/500 Words - Writers Required (536 Views)

Writer @ 500words/$1 Required, Only Serious Writers Required In Bulk / Website Content Writers Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1/500 Words - Writers Required by jimini: 4:29pm On May 29, 2020
I need writers at $1/500, If you can write you can contact me

You must have Paypal or Payoneer

Only serious writers Required

contact at

coj99050@gmail.com
Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by lilachiever(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2020
Is that payment to copy or type what has already bn written? or is it to write a new original article?
Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by SocialJustice: 4:41pm On May 29, 2020
lilachiever:
Is that payment to copy or type what has already bn written? or is it to write a new original article?
No mind the crase.
Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 29, 2020
$1 /500 words? haba!
Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by jimini: 8:14pm On May 29, 2020
If someone is willing kindly contact, others can leave the topic
Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by skyscrapper: 10:28pm On May 29, 2020
Naija!!! Ha
Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by Casan0va: 3:23am On May 30, 2020
Slave trade was abolished but it still lives on.
Imagine the absolute fuckery.
$1 for 500 words, you must be a devil incarnate.

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided

To show how completely heartless this b.astard is, he will pay through PayPal or Payoneer.
PayPal that takes $5 for withdrawal fee.
So in essence, you're looking for a slave that will use his creative ability to write 500 words for you at $1 and that same person will need to write 2,500 words just to be able to withdraw from PayPal.

See, i don't want to curse you, just take some time and have introspection.
Shey na because country hard, jobs no dey anywhere dey give you impetus to type this nonsense abi
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by Capnd143(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2020
jimini:
I need writers at $1/500, If you can write you can contact me

You must have Paypal or Payoneer

Only serious writers Required

contact at

coj99050@gmail.com
this is very unjust. Topics like this should be deleted and the authors banned for life
Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by jimini: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Do you have any problem with this, there is a job section, I need writers and I mentioned everything, those who are willing they are applying and I have hired more than 5 quality writers if you have any issue you can leave it, why are you sharing stupid comments when you are not willing.
Re: $1/500 Words - Writers Required by jimini: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2020
People who ask for higher rates at the initial level are 99% copy-cat, stupid and pathetic writers, those who are professional knows the importance of earning respect, they deliver quality content and they negotiate further for rates,
Casan0va:
Slave trade was abolished but it still lives on.
Imagine the absolute fuckery.
$1 for 500 words, you must be a devil incarnate.

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided

To show how completely heartless this b.astard is, he will pay through PayPal or Payoneer.
PayPal that takes $5 for withdrawal fee.
So in essence, you're looking for a slave that will use his creative ability to write 500 words for you at $1 and that same person will need to write 2,500 words just to be able to withdraw from PayPal.

See, i don't want to curse you, just take some time and have introspection.
Shey na because country hard, jobs no dey anywhere dey give you impetus to type this nonsense abi
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
SocialJustice:
No mind the crase.

(1) (Reply)

ITF-NECA Technical Skills Empowerment Programme 2020 For Nigerians / Urgent Vacancy / Mallison Group Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.