Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India (38025 Views)

Ondo: Driver, 2 Others Carrying COVID-19 Patients, Blood Samples, Test Positive / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Abusadiq01(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2020
This one na Supreme Court matter!
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Enmas078(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2020
Na NCDC fit settle dis matter o
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 29, 2020
I'm totally confused
what's wrong with this 2020?
everyday different story

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 29, 2020
Lostz:

I am cool. how are you enjoying the covid19 season

Not funny but I bless God. smiley
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Lastmankc(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2020
Those guys that love settling of matters should please settle this one for us.
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Proudlytips: 7:01pm On May 29, 2020
Really
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by TheCountry: 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
'Covid Covid Covid' said baba moinkey, ' dis tin don coz us 2...much hunger' a sigh. Then 'how many of us can test 4 virus in human blood? If u get d divine gift of lab tongue...' all hands up and on deck here
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2020
Someone in that country don roll the dice of Jumanji game.

las las, there would be an end to this.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Vickho6(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2020
Imagine if na naija this kind thing happen.... social media would be av beenn kf fire... So get partners for this kind act,,, Naija Neva walk alone

Wonder shall never end,,, wetin concern monkey with blood sample

Omo na d matter me and my guys dey settle since oooo
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Not funny but I bless God. smiley
you must have gotten fat from overeating
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Godsonkemz(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2020
The matter tie gele join.
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by yusluvad(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
Chai... Oti di gibe....
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by AreaFada2: 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
Indians and Nigerians are twins separated at birth.

When think you have heard it all, you hear certain things happening in India. Same with Nigeria.
The word absurd was specially invented for these coubtries. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

But if those monkeys get infected and Coro decides to vex do some magic. Oh boy, let's not imagine the kind of virus it could become. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Jabioro: 7:17pm On May 29, 2020
""Bi ase pakan nikan ru,ola ore afote joye.""..As we kill one another one is risen up..the friend connection that assume the chieftaincy titled through conspiracy..
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by ud4u: 7:27pm On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Ekpekaycee: 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
In Nigeria, snakes swallow money and in India, monkeys drink blood. Na wah oh.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by mamatwiny(f): 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
The matters for court plenty today. As Dem carry this monkey wey thief come court, the judge come catch covid virus , so all matters have been adjourned Indefinitely as the judge and the plenty ppl wey come court today have been quarantined. Even the brother monkeys have been placed on isolation.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
Hahjascho:
Devil is a liar grin

I hope this's not the beginning of another cover up.
Been waiting for a comment like this, you just spoke my mind.
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by NaijadrivaCars: 7:42pm On May 29, 2020
They don't kill monkeys in India because of their religion.

cc: rema123
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by NaijadrivaCars: 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
Heavensent01:
monkey are becoming thuggish lately, that's how some Monkeys stole 70million in Nigeria sometimes ago and till now our police haven't arrest them

I don't know which country these monkeys get their training from

In Nigeria, thieveing "monkeys" are actually human beings.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Chirowman(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Bollywood season2
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by brightec(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2020
Matters arising
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Naijaarchive(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
grin which kind wàhálà b this.....
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by lastempero: 8:11pm On May 29, 2020
India problem pass them.
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by GeneralPula: 8:16pm On May 29, 2020
Lies..

If you believe this, you can believe anything.

They gave those monkeys those blood on purpose.
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by AsawanaDgreat: 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
They have their lab on top of the tree.
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 29, 2020
Lostz:

you must have gotten fat from overeating

Not really. Watching it seriously.
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Chimezirim121: 9:01pm On May 29, 2020
I'm not surprised. Monkeys snatch bread and foods too in India, I've seen monkey taking a glance of her/his face in a mirror
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Investnow2017: 9:09pm On May 29, 2020
Now some will say this monkey is working for WHO grin Or Bill Gate grin

Seriously, nothing person no go see or hear for this pandemic cheesy
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by BobbyGenius(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2020
Na money monkey deh swallow for here

In Niger na deh matter we still settle here
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by MetaPhysical: 9:28pm On May 29, 2020
I bet you those monkeys will get infected after chewing on the blood and then get sick. Instinct will guide them to a leaf or bark or a fruit or even a crop that they consume and give them cure.

Of course Indians are deficient in logic. Otherwise gumption should have instructed them on what I just said so they can find a way to tag the monkeys with camera for surveillance on the effect of their mischief and how they solve the resulting sickneas.

If this happened in Africa, i trust my people....those monkeys will wear cameras manned from a remote site and we can follow them remotely to find cure for corona and thus heal the world.
Re: Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India by Phenomenal16(f): 9:51pm On May 29, 2020
Ancestral monkey.. Abi monkey with the sauce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa / Glaxosmithkline Ends Operations In Nigeria, After 51 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.