Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe (593 Views)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe by Jadsy01(f): 6:26pm On May 29, 2020
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe had made it known she is very sad about racism and the killing of Black men, however, she will “never” protest for Black men.

According to Moroe, this is because they are racist to Black women and treat White women better than they treat Black women.

She went on to say Black men only remember Black women when they are down and being discriminated against. The reality TV star went on to say once black men become successful, they go for white women and bash Black women.

In her words; “A place where black man can’t prosper without looking suspect is not a place I can live. America is thrash to me, I have gone their many times but I never felt safe. That place is creepy, they sell y’all a dream.”

Read more here - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/05/29/why-i-will-not-protest-against-racism-and-killing-of-black-men-huddah-monroe/

Re: Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe by ojun50(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2020
Hnmmmm
Re: Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe by GraGra247(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2020
America is still a billion times better than that your Kenya. #Fact

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2020
FOOLISH IGNORANT WOMAN....be quiet there and "cunt e new" doing what you do best.....aka selling coochie upandan to ogas at the top!

whether a black man doesnt like your sorry left nyansh or not OR whether you can prosper in the US or not, is irrelevant in a debate about RIGHT vs WRONG. you ignoramus!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Excited As She Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her Birthday (video) / Hot 40 Chart (Week 1): Which Song Is Making Waves In Nigeria? (Find Out Now) / What Momphà Said About Hushpuppi Parents And Other Trending Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.