Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence (934 Views)

Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Politics or no Politics!

Trump has stood for Godly Principles!

GOD is no Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor Him, he Honors!

He's A Con Man and that's why we call him Don the Con. He can con you and others but he can't con my Heavenly Father.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I like your comedy.
Okay!
Like I Say,
Rapture will Tell!

There will be Suprised!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
He's A Con Man and that's why we call him Don the Con. He can con you and others but he can't con my Heavenly Father.

A Con Man who has Restored Godly Principles is better than a Pastor who supports Abominations!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Okay!
Like I Say,
Rapture will Tell!

There will be Suprised!
The only surprise is that you and I will be with our Lord and Saviour and Trump will be with Lucifer and his agents.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

A Con Man who has Restored Godly Principles is better than a Pastor who supports Abominations!
Tell me one Godly principle he imposed on America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The only surprise is that you and I will be with our Lord and Saviour and Trump will be with Lucifer and his agents.

By GOD'S Grace we all will Make it bro!

There is no Joy In anyone Missing Heaven, Not even my Enemies!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's true but you know everyone of us ain't going to make heaven. The place will be too crowded and i don't like crowded places. I am used to cold places because of where I grew up. It's very cold where I reside.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by budaatum: 9:28pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Politics or no Politics!

Trump has stood for Godly Principles!

GOD is no Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor Him, he Honors!

So you support him so he can honour you?
He must be your messiah then.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Really , i still like you though as a xtian, we just disagree on trump that i know much better than you do.
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Tell me one Godly principle he imposed on America.

Bringing back Prayers in the White House and in Schools!

The First president to Physical attend the pro life Match

The Gospel of JESUS Christ has Advanced more under his Presidency..

Appointment of more Conservative judges

He has stood for GOD'S first born ( Isreal) with no pretence!

So many other things!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
budaatum:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did you get this meme from?
It perfectly depicts what the Trump worshippers here see in him cheesy
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by budaatum: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did you get this meme from?
It perfectly depicts what the Trump worshippers here see in him cheesy
From a trump devotee, of course.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Really , i still like you though as a xtian, we just disagree on trump that i know much better than you do.

My Brother it's by The Grace of GOD not by my power!

Stop using xtian! That's not Christian!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2020
budaatum:

They worship him for whatever I do not understand. A Xtian that cheated on all his three wives. Won't pay his taxes and i remember my bible teaching Give unto Ceasers what's Ceasers. Jesus don't demean handicaps and my bible is against scamming people unlike Trump with his charities which he had to pay $2million and Trump University which he had to pay $25million. Please let me stop there. Trump is nothing but a demagogue and a charlatan.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother it's by The Grace of GOD not by my power!

Stop using xtian! That's not Christian!
That's The short version of Christian. So what's your point. I do that because I am typing very fast.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34pm On May 29, 2020
budaatum:

From a trump devotee, of course.
Oh my God those clowns have gone to a whole new level grin grin

I will save this meme grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
That's The short version of Christian. So what's your point. I do that because I am typing very fast.

It's not! I know u write it as a short form but it's not!

Xtian is Not Christian!

It's more of the opposite of Christian!

Ask GOD about it!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not! I know u write it as a short form but it's not!

Xtian is Not Christian!

It's more of the opposite of Christian!

Ask GOD about it!
Ok My honorable pastor.
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:

The person you're conversing with is a known right wing deluded terrorist. Don't let him influence your vote this November if you're eligible.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh my God those clowns have gone to a whole new level grin grin

I will save this meme grin
My sister, I told you Trump is a religion to them and they worship at his altar.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Ok My honorable pastor.

Hahahaha! I'll prefer to be called a Brother than Pastor
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by budaatum: 9:37pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
They worship him for whatever I do not understand. A Xtian that cheated on all his three wives. Won't pay his taxes and i remember my bible teaching Give unto Ceasers what's Ceasers. Jesus don't demean handicaps and my bible is against scamming people unlike Trump with his charities which he had to pay $2million and Trump University which he had to pay $25million. Please let me stop there. Trump is nothing but a demagogue and a charlatan.
And a scammer who hoodwinks brainless people.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:38pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
My sister, I told you Trump is a religion to them and they worship at his altar.

My brother in the Trump let us say the Trump prayer grin grin

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:

The person you're conversing with is a known right wing deluded terrorist please. Don't let him influence your vote this November if you're eligible.
No way. He's not that magical. The more he worship Trump the more my gang and i meaning my family will vote against Trump. I will vote for a dog over Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

My brother in the Trump let us say the Trump prayer grin grin
Let me know when you are ready. In Trump's name we pray. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Righteousness89 is also a conspiracy theorist who should be taking meds for paranoid schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:

He's also a conspiracy theorist who should be taking meds for paranoid schizophrenia.
Thanks. I was taking him seriously too. I did not know the guy is paranoid. So scary.
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Thanks. I was taking him seriously too. I did not know the guy is paranoid. So scary.

Probably unemployed too and spams threads here with his laughable tales.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:

Probably unemployed too and spams threads here with his laughable tales.
Wow, thanks for letting me know about the guy. I see his ungodly devotion to Trump but I did not know he's something else.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by TrajansKong: 10:05pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Wow, thanks for letting me know about the guy. I see his ungodly devotion to Trump but I did not know he's something else.
Righteousness89 is also an unapolgetic, proven liar.

How do we produce so many power-craving, delusional, immoral, crushed souls

Abbeybailey, I salute you in your tireless fight against all black Trump ass-lickers cool

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2020
TrajansKong:

Righteousness89 is also an unapolgetic, proven liar.

How do we produce so many power-craving, delusional, immoral, crushed souls

Abbeybailey, I salute you in your tireless fight against all black Trump ass-lickers cool
Thanks My man.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Mynd44: 4:44am On May 30, 2020

(1) (2)

ANALYSIS: Israel’s Accreditation To The AU Is Dividing Africa / China To Lunch Mil.operation Against Taiwan Within 48h(telegraph) / US Angry That China Does Not Want To Allow Unrestrained Access To The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.