Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count (4033 Views)

Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 / World Top 7 Crazy Dictators You Never Knew / Sad! Kidnapped UNIZIK Student Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by honniemail(f): 10:30am On May 30, 2020
What of Ghadaffi of Libya
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by Lamasta(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2020
Osama was a learner where all this ones are
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2020
Spy360:

By the time Europe begins to mention their own, you will know Africa was kind to us.
Every continent has their own share of such monsters but they seems to have been getting their acts right unlike us here.
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by lereinter(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2020
No buhari, no IBB, no abacha

The list is flawed
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by TheSourcerer: 10:50am On May 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:
And how did Mugabe get on this list

Dude can't even hold a candle to any of the other 9 on this list.

Mugabe is nowhere near the typical African dictator or warlord in the craft of meanness. Take it from me.

Whoever came up with this list is a bit lazy. Take that from me[I hope it isn't you, OP].

I would rather have a Mengistu Haile Mariam on that list to make it more credible. Not Mugabe.

Mengistu Haile Mariam[500,000-2,000,000 corpses] was far more ruthless than Mugabe. Funny enough, both men were good friends.

Others that should have made the list:

1. Prince Yommie Johnson- you don't kill a president[live on TV] amongst others and not make the list.

2. Benjamin Yeaten- Charles Taylor's most trusted intelligence chief. Dude is a born killer. Easily one of Africa's most ruthless warlords. Even his girlfriend got dissolved in acid.

3. Sam Bockarie and Foday Sankoh. Both Sierra Leoneans and RUF commanders during the Sierra Leonean Civil War[1991-2001].

4. Talking about dictators, where is Macias Nguema of Equatorial Guinea??
Easily one of the craziest African dictators and with the body-count[35-50,000 mostly through public and private executions] to go with it too.
Dude staged public execution of his opponents for fun.
What's more? He also killed his country's Central Bank governor and took all the valuables from the Central Bank and national treasury to his house in the village.

*** in fact, I am going to make my own list... I am not so satisfied with what I see on the net these days. sad sad sad
I'll follow you , Nigeria seems to be lucky in this aspect for some reason it wasn't that bad .
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by Infinixs5: 11:44am On May 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:
And how did Mugabe get on this list

Dude can't even hold a candle to any of the other 9 on this list.

Mugabe is nowhere near the typical African dictator or warlord in the craft of meanness. Take it from me.

Whoever came up with this list is a bit lazy. Take that from me[I hope it isn't you, OP].

I would rather have a Mengistu Haile Mariam on that list to make it more credible. Not Mugabe.

Mengistu Haile Mariam[500,000-2,000,000 corpses] was far more ruthless than Mugabe. Funny enough, both men were good friends.

Others that should have made the list:

1. Prince Yommie Johnson- you don't kill a president[live on TV] amongst others and not make the list.

2. Benjamin Yeaten- Charles Taylor's most trusted intelligence chief. Dude is a born killer. Easily one of Africa's most ruthless warlords. Even his girlfriend got dissolved in acid.

3. Sam Bockarie and Foday Sankoh. Both Sierra Leoneans and RUF commanders during the Sierra Leonean Civil War[1991-2001].

4. Talking about dictators, where is Macias Nguema of Equatorial Guinea??
Easily one of the craziest African dictators and with the body-count[35-50,000 mostly through public and private executions] to go with it too.
Dude staged public execution of his opponents for fun.
What's more? He also killed his country's Central Bank governor and took all the valuables from the Central Bank and national treasury to his house in the village.

*** in fact, I am going to make my own list... I am not so satisfied with what I see on the net these days. sad sad sad

what about sinxu buahri
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by Nobody: 11:48am On May 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'll follow you , Nigeria seems to be lucky in this aspect for some reason it wasn't that bad .

Yeah. Sort of. Nigeria is kind of lucky. We've and we still have bloody-thirsty leaders but they are better at looting bucks.

That's all.
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by TheSourcerer: 11:52am On May 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Yeah. Sort of. Nigeria is kind of lucky. We've and we still have bloody-thirsty leaders but they are better at looting bucks.

That's all.
still bad but much safer than looting ciizens head for a cause of tribal cleansing, smh
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by engrchykae(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2020
Spy360:

By the time Europe begins to mention their own, you will know Africa was kind to us.
Franco of Spain comes to mind
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by engrchykae(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2020
So all the Nigerian dictators since 1967 till now are not worth mentioning?
Re: Africa's Top Ten Dictators And Warlords With Body Count by humilitypays(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2020
Where is:

Yakubu Gowon

Sanni Abacha

Muhammadu Buhari

Muritala Mohammed

Incomplete thread undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Photos You're Not Allowed To See / 2009/2010 Oau Pre-degree Form Is Out / Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.